Chapter Eight: Making Up for Two

Jaiden awoke the next afternoon to soft snores at her side. She sat up, yawning as she did so. After stretching, she looked down to find [Y/N] still asleep. She looked so peaceful too.
Jaiden smiled warmly and sighed, lying back down to kiss [Y/N]'s cheek. The [h/c] girl stirred for a moment before situating herself on her side, facing Jaiden. The brunette smiled and pecked [Y/N]'s lips, which then curved into a small smile. "Mmm....morning," [Y/N] murmured. "Good morning," Jaiden replied back. "When did you come over?" [Y/N] asked, completely out of it. Jaiden giggled and sat back up. "Yesterday? We sat here and watched Love Simon together," Jaiden replied. "I don't love Simon...." [Y/N] mumbled, earning another giggle.
"That's a good thing, because he likes men," Jaiden said. "So he's gaaaaaaay," [Y/N] slurred, lazily throwing her arm up. Jaiden laughed and nodded. "Yeah. He is," Jaiden replied. "Gaaaaay is okaaaaay," [Y/N] slurred yet again. "Yes, it is," Jaiden replied. "Anywaaaaays, when did you come over?"

When [Y/N] finally woke up completely, she forgot everything she said in her deprived state. Jaiden explained what she said, and [Y/N] ended up bursting out in a fit of laughter about it. Jaiden soon joined her, and it took them over twenty minutes to calm down all the way. When [Y/N] was calm enough to speak again, she would let out a few chuckles in between words.
"So, heh. Let me get this straight. You came over last night, we watched Love Simon, and then we both fell asleep. Right?" [Y/N] asked, wanting to get a full understanding of everything that had happened. "Yeah, pretty much. And then you were too tired to remember anything when you woke up," Jaiden added. [Y/N] smiled and nodded, then getting up to stretch. The [h/c] girl then headed over to the door, and Jaiden simply watched her, confused. "[Y/N]? Where are you going?" Jaiden asked. [Y/N] turned around slightly to make eye contact with Jaiden. "To change clothes. I'll be right back," [Y/N] said, already headed out of the room. "Okay," Jaiden called back.
     While [Y/N] took her shower, Jaiden decided to watch another movie. She eventually found Wonder Woman, and decided to watch it. She lied down, facing the TV, and covered herself in the same blanket she and [Y/N] had shared last night. She smiled at the recent memory, and took a moment before focusing on the movie.
About halfway through the movie, [Y/N] came in, wrapped up in a towel. Jaiden raised her eyebrow, noticing her hair was still wet, and her shoulders still had drops of water on them. "Where are your clothes?" Jaiden asked, chuckling. "I forgot to grab some to change into," [Y/N] replied. Jaiden smiled and let out a soft laugh, turning back to the TV; however, the moment [Y/N] went over to grab clothes from the closet, Jaiden couldn't help but glance over at the [h/c] girl. As [Y/N] turned back around, she saw Jaiden snap her head in the other direction. Smiling, she walked over and leaned down, kissing Jaiden's forehead softly.
"I know you were looking at me Jaiden," [Y/N] teased. "N-No I wasn't!" Jaiden replied. [Y/N] smiled and sat down beside the brunette, staring her right in the eyes. "It's okay if you were Jaiden. It's natural to be curious," [Y/N] assured her. Jaiden had to process what she said for a moment. When she realized what she meant, her face flustered. "I WASN'T LOOKING THERE!" Jaiden shouted, absolutely embarrassed. [Y/N] smiled nervously and tilted her head. "Then...where exactly were you looking?" [Y/N] asked. "I WAS LOOKING AT WHAT YOU WERE TAKING OUT OF THE CLOSET!" Jaiden yelled, again.
[Y/N] felt her cheeks warm up as she laughed nervously. "Oh," [Y/N] mumbled, chuckling. She eventually tried to hug Jaiden, but since the girl was so flustered, she fell over on her side, and curled up. "Aada-da-da-da-da! N-No! G-Get dressed f-first!" Jaiden yelled, covering her eyes. [Y/N] laughed softly again, and nodded, then walking out of the bedroom to get back to her bathroom. When she came back in, Jaiden was still curled up, her face red. [Y/N] chuckled and climbed beside Jaiden, who then peeked through her fingers to see if [Y/N] was dressed.
     [Y/N] wore a [f/c] hoodie, and basketball shorts, not wearing any shoes. Jaiden let out a sigh of relief, and sat up. She hugged [Y/N]. "Thank you," Jaiden mumbled. [Y/N] laughed and nodded. "You're welcome," [Y/N] replied. The [h/c] girl moved back from the hug to look into Jaiden's eyes. "Hey. Since we fell asleep early last night, how about I take us out to dinner tonight?" [Y/N] asked. Jaiden paused for a moment to think. "As long as Adam and James aren't there," Jaiden said. [Y/N] laughed again. "They shouldn't be," [Y/N] replied. "So, where do you want to go?" [Y/N] asked.