Chapter Eleven: Christmas Time is Near

Thanks for 300 followers!! I'm so thankful for all of you! As a Thank You gift, I've made this chapter over 4,000 words. Enjoy!

     [Y/N] was lying on Jaiden's bed while the brunette was animating. She would occasionally stop to stretch, or if [Y/N] wanted to show her something, but other than those short moments, she was working. "Jaaaaaaiden!" [Y/N] whined, flipping onto her stomach. Jaiden felt a small grin tug at the corners of her lips. "Yeah?" Jaiden replied. "Why can't you take a break?" The [h/c] girl asked. "Because I've been hanging out with you all week, and I haven't worked on my video at all since Monday. That's why," Jaiden explained. "But I love youuuuuu," [Y/N] whined. Jaiden chuckled and turned to face [Y/N]. "I love you too, but I have to get this finished," Jaiden replied. [Y/N] sighed. "Okay, fine..." the [h/c] girl mumbled. Jaiden smiled, and turned back to her work.
     After an hour or so, [Y/N] got up, and started heading to the door. "Where are you going?" Jaiden asked. "Oh. I was about to go get your Christmas present. I just got a text saying I can pick it up," [Y/N] replied, putting her shoes on. "Oh. Alright then. Be safe," Jaiden said, creating a new frame. "I will. Love you," [Y/N] replied as she kissed Jaiden's head sweetly. "Love you too," the brunette said. [Y/N] smiled and headed to her car, then driving off to god knows where. As soon as she heard the car leave the driveway, Jaiden put her stylus down, and went over to her closet, pulling out a medium sized box that was yet to be wrapped. She smiled and headed to the kitchen, where she found the tape, scissors, markers, and plenty of wrapping paper that she hadn't even opened yet.
     She placed the box down on the table, and grabbed everything she needed, then sitting down.

     [Y/N] walked into the store that had Jaiden's gift. She went over to the pickup department, where she found a short line. Sighing in relief, she stepped behind a rather short man. She tapped her foot while she waited patiently, looking around. After a few minutes, she noticed that the person at the front was taking rather long. She looked past the people in front of her, and saw that there was no cashier up at the desk. She groaned and pulled out her phone, quickly calling Jaiden, who picked up on the second ring.
"Hey [Y/N]," Jaiden greeted. "Hey Jaiden. Just calling to let you know that I'm gonna be here a while. The line is..." [Y/N] stopped to look back at the empty desk. "Kinda long," she finally said. "Okay. Well, take your time. There's really no rush," Jaiden replied. "Unless you just wanna see me that bad already," the brunette teased. [Y/N] rolled her eyes and scoffed playfully. "Yeah yeah," [Y/N] replied. She heard Jaiden chuckle on the other side of the phone, before a loud ripping sound followed. "Uh...what was that?" [Y/N] asked. "What was what?" Jaiden replied. "That....never mind. Anyways, I should be back in about ten or fifteen minutes," [Y/N] said. "Okay. See you later [Y/N]," Jaiden replied. "You too. Love you Jaiden," the [h/c] girl said. "Love you too," Jaiden replied. [Y/N] and Jaiden then said bye, and hung up.
[Y/N] stayed in line for about another ten minutes, and finally, someone came to the register. They helped the first three people in front of the man in front of her, and she sighed as she eventually got up to the desk. After paying for the item, she took it to her car, and drove back to Jaiden's house. When she stepped in, she saw that Jaiden was wrapping something at the table. The [h/c] girl walked over to the brunette, and placed the item down carefully on the floor. "Oh, hey," Jaiden said. "Hi," [Y/N] said. "Whatcha doin?" The [h/c] girl asked. "Just wrapping your present from me," Jaiden said, turning around in her chair. "Aww. Thanks," [Y/N] replied. "No need to thank me. Just figured I could do something since I've had to work most of the time," Jaiden replied. [Y/N] smiled, and placed a small kiss to Jaiden's cheek, which turned a light shade of red.
     [Y/N] chuckled and raised an eyebrow. "You okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I'm f-fine," Jaiden replied, looking down. [Y/N]'s smile faded to a small frown, and she pulled a chair beside the brunette's. "C'mon. You know you could tell me anything," [Y/N] said, grabbing Jaidens hand. "Yeah...I know...but..." Jaiden's voice trailed off. [Y/N] sighed, and decided it'd be best if she changed the subject. "Okay...well...I bet you'll like what I got you," [Y/N] said after a minute or so. Jaiden smiled and shrugged. "I dunno. Hopefully my gift for you is better," she replied. [Y/N] smirked and raised an eyebrow. "We'll just have to wait and see," the [h/c] girl said, kissing Jaiden's cheek softly for the second time, which turned a light shade of red again.
[Y/N] chuckled, and wrapped her arms around Jaiden, pulling her into a small hug. "You know I love you with all my heart, right?" [Y/N] asked, placing yet another kiss to Jaiden's cheek. "Mmhm," Jaiden hummed back.