Chapter Twenty: Maybe? [Part One]

(These next few chapters will be fillers)

"That felt good," [Y/N] said as she came out of the bathroom, already dressed. Jaiden smiled and turned to her slightly. "Did you not dry your hair?" She asked. [Y/N] looked down at her hair and shrugged. "It's only damp, not soaked. I'll live," she replied, earning a small chuckle. "Alright. Well, you can do whatever you want while I work," Jaiden said, turning back to her video. [Y/N] nodded, even though Jaiden couldn't see it, and lied down on the bed, flipping onto her side to watch Jaiden animate.
     After a while of this, [Y/N] began to think to the future. She looked back over at Jaiden and cleared her throat quietly. "Hey, Jaiden?" She asked. "Yeah?" Jaiden replied. "Are we ever gonna get married?" Jaiden froze and felt her face burn red. She slowly spun around and gulped. "Wh-What?" "I asked if we're ever gonna get married." "Wh-why do you ask?" [Y/N] sat up and rubbed her arm nervously. "Well...because I just wanted to make sure we weren't just gonna date until something goes wrong and everything goes downhill...I know that's how most couples can be..." she explained softly. Jaiden remained silent for a moment before finally managing to part her lips to speak. "I-I-I dunno....w-we'll uh...w-w-we'll just have to wait and see what happens...." she said, her face still burning in embarrassment. She turned back to the screen and couldn't find a way to stop her racing heartbeat and her burning face. [Y/N] sighed and nodded, lying back down and grabbing the laptop, trying to find something to do.

     Jaiden's P.O.V.

     We'll just have to wait and see what happens...