Chapter Thirty-Two: Moving

"How is [Y/N]?" "She's good. Although, she is a little sick with allergies." Jaiden and her mother made little conversation as her brother and father loaded boxes of her belongings into the truck outside. When they finished, Jaiden thanked them, and headed for the passenger side of the large vehicle. Just as she was about to climb in, she felt a warm hand grip her wrist firmly. "Wait," a voice behind her blurted.
Jaiden turned around, meeting eyes with her mother, who was holding something in the closed palm of her left hand. "Yes?" Jaiden asked. "You wouldn't want to leave this behind, would you?" her mother asked as she opened her left hand, which held Jaiden's emerald necklace [Y/N] had gotten her. Jaiden gladly took it, and almost immediately put back around her neck. "No, I definitely wouldn't. Thank you mom," Jaiden said. Her mom nodded, and inhaled deeply as she pulled her daughter in for a hug.
"Hey, Jaiden," a male voice called. Jaiden looked up, finding her father is who spoke. She smiled at him, and held out her arm to join the hug. She made sure to include her brother too. When the hug ended, Jaiden scanned over her family's faces. They all seemed happy for her. She smiled at all of them, and turned to look at the truck. "Well....here I go....again...." Jaiden said, referring to the first time she moved. She hugged her family once more before stepping into the truck. She made sure to say one final thing before she closed the door.
"I love you guys."

(Hey everyone! Glad to see that you stayed to finish reading this book! Yes, this is the last chapter, but a third book will be coming out eventually. I'm not sure what the date will be, but I'll post it on my board once I get everything figured out. Anyway, while the third book is in the process of being worked on, I'll finally be uploading the One Shots for the Jaiden Animations x Fem! Reader (One Shots) book. The first one should be out before next month, but if it's not, it's because I'm trying to get all of the requests done before I upload any. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this book, and the third one will be out eventually. Thank you!)