Chapter Twenty-Eight: Alone Together

After [Y/N] and Jaiden had gotten everything they needed for the month moved to the apartment, they decided it would be best to leave some of it packed just in case. The first few nights blew by pretty quick, but by the second week, things seemed to drag on forever. They had both been lying down on the sofa for about an hour or so, complaining about how long the day had felt so far. "Jaiden?" [Y/N] called out quietly. "Yeah?" Jaiden replied, lifting her head up to look at the [h/c] girl. "What can we do? I'm bored." Jaiden thought for a moment before sitting up. "Um...we could...huh..." She couldn't think of anything. "I don't know, actually." [Y/N] sighed and sat up as well, running a hand down her face. She sat in silence for a moment before panic seemed to cross her face. "Wait...Jaiden, what about your channel?? Don't you have to post a video in a few days?" she asked. Jaiden chuckled and pulled her phone out from her back pocket, waving it slightly as she spoke. "You really don't check Twitter, do you? I told my fans that I'm on hiatus for a while. They all seemed to understand," she said, then pocketing her phone again. "Oh..." [Y/N] mumbled, relief seeming to overwhelm her. "That's good," she added. Jaiden giggled and nodded, then leaning forwards to hug [Y/N], who gratefully returned it. "I mean...we do this a lot...like, all the time, but...maybe we could...just watch TV for the rest of the day?" Jaiden suggested as they both moved back. [Y/N] smiled and nodded. "That's really the only thing that sounds good right now..." the [h/c] girl said, chuckling nervously. Jaiden smiled and grabbed the remote. "Alright. What do you wanna watch?"