Epilogue

"Hey, that's not fair..." "All is fair in love and war." "Okay, now that was just one of the corniest things you've ever said." Jaiden giggled and nodded. "I'm sure there's worse." [Y/N] smirked and playfully pushed her shoulder. "Maybe, but still." Jaiden smiled and wrapped her arm around [Y/N]'s shoulders. She leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to the [h/c] girl's cheek. "Why can't we watch [f/s]??" "Because you've been watching it over and over again for the past three weeks. It's getting annoying. Plus, I'm starting to think you're getting an addiction." "But, Jaidennnnnnnn!!!!" [Y/N] wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist and whined. "It's such a good showwwww!!! Plus, I was just getting to the best part of the series!!" "[Y/N], no. We can watch it later. But I found a show I really want you to watch with me." [Y/N] frowned and sighed, softly placing a kiss to Jaiden's temple as she sat up. "Fineeeee. But I w—" Suddenly, a loud, harsh knocking came from the front door, startling the two women. They looked at each other in silence before the knocking came again, this time louder. "Who's that?" [Y/N] asked in a whisper. "I don't know...I didn't invite anyone over...did you?" "No..." "Well...one of us needs to check who it is..." [Y/N] nodded and stood up. "I will." Jaiden watched nervously as [Y/N] walked to the door, hesitantly unlocking it and opening it. Once it was partially open, she gulped audibly. "C-Can I help you...?"