Villains

It was a new day of school and Izuku was walking towards the gates of UA, where he saw it being crowded by reporters. By listening to the questions being asked he could figure out that the news of All Might teaching at UA had come out. All students attempting to get in was interviewed into oblivion. 'I don't have time for this' Izuku thought to himself. Luckily he had his equipment on him so he used his odm-gear and flyed over the wall and landed on the other side, catching the eye of many reporters "What was that?" "Was that the quirkless kid in the hero course?" "That could have been such a good interview" 

Later in Class 1-A they were waiting for their homeroom teacher to arrieve and was discussing what he would make them do. "I hope it's not another test with our quirks" the pinked skinned gir named Ashido said to no one in particular. "Well for Midoriya it would be more of an equipment test" Kaminari said. "Well I have gotten some upgrades I would like to test out actually" Izuku told him. As they were talking Aizawa walked in and they all stopped talking "You will be picking class president today. I don't care how you do it just get it done before the end of class" The teacher said in his usual sleep deprived voice before climbing into his yellow sleeping bag and slumping down onto the floor. 

Immediatly the classroom erupted in people wanting to become class president and Mineta making a perveted remark which earned a slapp to the face from Yayorozu. "Quiet!" Iida yelled, making the room go silent and then going on a long speech "The position of class president is a higly regarded position that should be taken with great respect. The individual should represent the class and that is why I propose an election for the presidency" When Iida was done they wrote down their votes on a piece of paper, collected them up and counted them. Most people got one vote, probably voting for themselves. In fact only two people got more votes, Momo Yayorozu with two votes and Izuku Midoriya with 7 votes. When the results was shown their teacher wakened from his sleep and anounced them t the class "Midoriya is your president and Yayorozu is your vice president. Now homeroom is done so get to the lunch hall"

In the lunch hall Izuku was tying to figure out who voted for him. "I voted for myself, so thats one vote, but who else voted for me" "Me!" Uraraka, Iida, Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari and Hagakure said at the same time "Why?" Izuku asked "Well I can't speek for the rest, but the way you made it into this school without a quirk and managed to win the combat training so easily it's just so MANLY!" Kirishima told him and the rest agreed to some parts of it. They kept talking about normal stuff until an alarm was heard "LEVEL THREE SECURITY BREACH! PLEASE EXIT THE BUILDING IN A CALM MATTER!" The entirecanteen burst into chaos. Iida grabbed one older student to ask him what the alarm meant "It means that the school perimiters have been breached. It hasn't happened in all of the years I have been here" The older student told them.

The halways was filled with students trying to get out as fast as possible with many being pinned to the walls and windows. When he looked out Izuku could see that it was only a bunch of reporters that had breached the perimiter. He tried to tell people, but nobody heard him, then a plan started to form in his head. "Uraraka use your quirk on Iida so that he can use his to fly over to the door so that he can explain the situation! It is just the media that has breached the perimiter" Uraraka and Iida heard him and followed his instructions. The plan worked and the sight of a blue haired hero course students standing above the door yelling that it was just the media calmed them down. Eventually the students went back to class and the reporters was taken off the school grounds. The rest of the day went by uneventfully and the students went home at the end of the day.

The following day class 1-A was standing in front of UA on their way into a buss that was supposed to take them to a place off campus. "Okay everyone line up and fill the buss from the back and forward" Izuku told them as the class went into the buss. When everyone was onboard the buss started to drive to where they was supposed to be. "I say whatever is on my mind" Asui, the girl with green hair and frog like traits, said before asking Izuku "Midoriya, where did you get all of your equipment?" "Well, most of it I have made myself, since no support company would do it for me. The only things I haven't mad myself is the costume and these goggles" He answered as he pointed at se set of yellow steampunky goggles on his head. "Thats really Impressive" Kaminari told him. They continued talking until they arraived at a huge dome like structure.

When they entered the building they was greeted by the space hero 13. The class was happy to be teached by another pro hero, especially Izuku who was fanboying over the hero. "Wasn't All Might supposed to be here?" Aizawa aked his colleague "He did some hero work earlier and used up most of his time so he can't come" 13 replied while holding up three fingers to illustrate their point. "Okay then, we'll have to do the lesson without him" Aizawa said. "Alright everyone" 13 said cathing the attention of the class "Today we will be doing rescue practice. I have designed this building myself and I call it the unforseen simulation joint or USJ for short. Many heros have quirks capable of killing such as my own black hole quirk. So we'll learn how we can use our quirks to save people and not hurt them"

When 13 had said this a purple mist appeared in the central plaza of the building and villains started walking out of it. "Look, they even have fake villains!" Kirishima said "Those are real villains! 13 take the students and protect them, I'll take care of the villains" Aizawa said and leapt towards the villains, starting to fight them. The students looked in awe as their teacher fought three or four villains at the time. Cancelling their quirk, attack them and fling them into eachother with  his capture gear. They also noticed three figures that seemed to be in charge. A skinny and pale man with hands all over his body, a guy mde of purple mist, and a big muscular person with dark purple skin, exposed brain and a bird like beak. 

"Everyone get out!" 13 said making the students move, but they were suddenly blocked by the man made of mist. "We thought All Might was supposed to be here, but he seems to be elsewhere. I guess we will just have to kill some of his students" When he said that Bakugo and Kirishima charged towards him only to be swallowed by the darkness and disapering. After that the mist enveloped the rest of the class and they were teleported to different parts of the building.

When Izuku could see again he had landed in the water of the flood zone. He quickly used the odm-ger to launch himself out of the water and onto a boat in the middle of the area. When he landed he saw Tsuyu jumping out of the water while taking Mineta with her and landing on the boat next to Izuku. They saw several villains with water based quirks surrounding the ship. "We're all gonna die!" Mineta yelled terrefied of the situation that was playing out. "Relax, we have an advantage, they don't know our quirks. If they had they wouldn't put Asui with a frog quirk in the flood zone" Izuku told the terrified teen "But do you have a plan Midoriya, also call me Tsu" Tsuyu said. "Yeah, I think I have some plan. I just need to know some things. A- sorry, Tsu, how long can you jump while carrying me and Mineta" Izuku said "5 meters maybe" Tsuyu responded. "Thats perfect! Okay heres the plan"While explaining the plan one of the villains cut the boat in half, making it start to sink. Mineta immidiatly went into another panic attack before being calmed down.

"Okay, are you ready?" Izuku said earning a yes from his two classmates "Good, Tsu jump now!" As soon as he said the sentence she jumped. Halfway through the jump Izuku took one of his concussion mines and threw it into the water before detonating it. The pressure pushed the trio away even further and the displaced water made a whirlpool dragging the villains in. When the whirlpool was made Mineta started popping off the purple balls on his head, making the villains stick to them and eachother. After a few more meters Izuku was in range and could use his odm-gear and dragged the trio too dry land.

When they came to the edge of the central plaze they saw aizawa dealing with the final villains. They also saw one of leaders monologuing. "The worst thing about heros is when they live up to their reputation." The pale man said. Aizawa whent for the man seemingly behind the attack, but suddenly was in great pain. The man covered in hands had taken a hold of the heros elbow and it had started disintegrating. "You got it all wrong hero. I'm not the final boss. Nomu kill" When the man covered in hands said that the big muscular bird charged at Aizawa, giving him no room to think. Aizawa was punched into the ground and his bones were broken like twigs. His head was repeatedly punched into the ground, eventually Nomu stopped and just held his bloodied and bruised face for a while. The horrified students was taken out of their trance when the man made out of mist appeared again, next to the pale man. "How did it go Kurogiri? Did you kill anyone?" the pale man said while violently scratching his neck. "One student managed to escape, but I managed to severly injure the other hero. Although we should probably get away before the teachers arrive Shigaraki" Kurogiri replied. "Yes, but first lets just kill a few students. So that we can destroy the pride of the so called symbol of peace" Shigaraki said befor looking towards the horrified students at the edge of the plaza. Starting to run towards them with his hand ready to disintegrate their heads.

A/N: And there, first time Izuku is up against proper villains. Also first time stopping at a cliffhanger, although you probably know what happens, or at least parts of it. Next chapter we finish of the USJ arc and All Might and Izuku have a talk about what happend 11 months ago. Hope you all have a nice day. Goodbye.