Sins of the past

Inko was currently alone in her appartment, Izuku had just gone with some friends to the pool. There was a knock on the door and Inko went over to see who it was. When she opened the door and saw who it was her expression quickly soured. The man had black hair, blue eyes and small beard stumps. "Hello Hisashi" She greeted in a cold voice. "Hi Inko. I guess we have a lot to talk about" The man replied. "Yes we do. I'll make some tea. Izuku will be gone for a couple hours so just come inside" Inko said and walked towards the kitchen so she could make the tea. 

Hisashi walked in, closing the door behind him. The appartment hadn't changed much since the last time he had been here. While walking towards the living room he noticed Izuku's room with the door slightly open. The first difference he noticed was that the All Might themed sign was gone, replaced with a regular one. He remembered buying it when Izuku got his own room at when he was three and a half years old. The smile that Hisashi got that day was something he would remember for years. So it hurt him slightly to see the sign had disappered.

Hisashi opened the door completly to see the rest of the room. He was shocked to see the dramatic change that had happened. Even when Izuku was four the room still had a decent amount of All Might posters and figures, but now there was none. Not a single piece of All Might merchandise remained. Hisashi thought back to the happiest day he ever had with Izuku.

 It was Izuku's fourth birthday and Hisashi wanted to give him something special. When Izuku opened his present and saw the latest All Might action figure, with built in voice lines, he radiated so much happines that Hisashi was afraid his heart would literally melt. That figure had gotten a place of honor at Izuku's desk. It was also the figure Izuku would bring to the quirk specialist three months later.

Hisashi regretted what he did on that day more than anything else. He had planned on giving Izuku a framed selfie that he had by pure luck managed to take with All Might. When Izuku and Inko came home Izuku just went to his room and turned on the computer without a word. When Inko told him the news Hisashi did something he should never have done. He yelled, he punched, he used his quirk, he packed up his things and left. Outside he had thrown the picture and started to use his quirk on it, but decided to stop. Hisashi got tears in his eyes when he thought about that day and pulled out the picture he had managed to take with All Might. It was old, had burnt edges and had been folded and crumpled several times.

"I don't know what happened to him, but one day he just removed everything that had anything to do with All Might and threw it away" Inko said as she stood in the doorway and saw Hisashi looking around. "What are you holding?" she asked and pointed towards the picture in Hisashi's hand. "It's an reminder of what I did wrong. I was supposed to give it to Izuku when we found out what his quirk was, but you know" he said with shame. "Is the tea done?" He asked. "Yes it is. Come, we need to talk" Inko answered and the two walked over to the living room.

When Izuku first saw Kaminari and Mineta asking him if he wanted to come with them to the pool, he knew they were up to something. So he made all the other boys come to the pool as well, ruining all perverted plans the two had. They did some exercises and eventually had a swimming contest. Izuku didn't do well without his equipment. The final round was supposed to be with Todoroki, Bakugo and Iida. but Aizawa came and stopped them since their time at the pool was over. Izuku talked with his friends for a while before going home.

"I'm home!" Izuku said when he entered the appartment. "Did you have a good time with your friends?" his mother asked. "Yes, we had fun. We had a swimming competition, but I lost pretty badly since I didn't bring my equipment" he responded. "Can you come to the living room? We have a guest that wants to talk with you" Inko asked. "I'm comming" Izuku said and walked towards the living room. "So who is this gue-" He asked, but stopped when he saw who it was. "Dad? Dad! It's been so long! Where have you been, what have you done, how long will you stay, it's good to see you" Izuku exclaimed and ran over to the man and hugged him. "Calm down son. Sit down, I have something I need to tell you" Hisashi said and Izuku sat down. He was happy to see his father after all those years.

Pushing Onwardsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें