What lies ahead

Class 1-A was once again running together towards the nearest metro area. Once again, Bakugo ran in a different direction with Kirishima and Kaminari following him. It didn't take a long time before 1-A came across one of the victims. "Help me! My grandpa is in the rubble, he's getting crushed!" A little boy cried out while breathing irregularly. "This looks bad. Where is your grandpa?" Izuku asked. "What was that!? Minus points!" The little kid suddenly exclaimed. "First you should check if the victim can walk! And didn't you notice my irregular breathing and all the blood coming from my head!?" He screamed. "But that's not the worst part. The first thig we hear shouldn't be "That looks bad" You need to make people feel safe" The boy explained.

Izuku pondered over the information for a while before flashing a big All Might like smile. "I am here now. Everything will be alright!" He said enthusiastically. The kid from H.U.C immediately went back into his act and started screaming again. "It's okay. We will save your grandpa" Izuku told the kid before turning around to the rest of the class. "I'll take this kid to the evacuation centre. The rest of you, keep going!" He said and flew off towards the evacuation centre.

Once Izuku arrived at the evacuation centre, he was approached by another participant. "Here, He is breathing irregularly and there's a lot of blood coming from his head" Izuku explained. "Understood, I'll take him" the other participant replied and took the kid from H.U.C.

Izuku was about to head back into the metro area when an explosion went off, not far away from the evacuation centre. Out of the smoke came the, currently, number 9 hero, Gang Orca along with many sidekicks. Izuku went in to attack the faux villains but stopped when Shindo came in first. "Stay back, I'll handle this" He said and sent out a shockwave that broke up the ground under the faux villains.

Izuku saw that Shindo had it under control, for now, and focused on moving the victims away instead. Unfortunately, Shindo didn't have control for long. Gang orca grabbed him and made him unconscious with a hypersonic wave. His attention was redirected when both Todoroki and Inasa attacked him. Izuku noticed that their attacks conflicted with each other, but decided to deal with all the sidekicks first.

Izuku went into the faux villains and started knocking them out left and right. He noticed that they all had some device on their arms that appeared to fire a cement like substance. His suspicions were quickly confirmed when one of his rods got hit and covered in the substance, forcing him to drop it. "We got one of..." One of the sidekicks tried saying, but was silenced when Izuku uppercutted him. He then pulled out one of his spare rods and went back to fight the sidekicks.

Eventually Shindo regained his consciousness and took care of the few sidekicks that remained. "Why did you have to take out so many?" He complained. "You were unconscious" Izuku replied. "It was a part of my plan, but you had to ruin it!" Shindo shouted. "You useless quirkless nothing" He mumbled.

Izuku heard that and in a few seconds closed the gap between them. "Now listen here you dense idiot. You're lucky this is a rescue exercise so that I can't hurt you. But you better apologize right now or else" Izuku said with anger. He held one of his rods against Shindo's throat and looked him straight in the eye. "I will find you afterwards, when you are completely alone, without anyone to help you. I will then make sure you regret every action you have taken that has led you to this point. Understand?" Izuku threatened. Shindo could feel the aura of intimidation Izuku had and quickly complied. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Please don't hurt me!" He begged. "Good" Izuku simply said and left Shindo alone. 'He is scary' Shindo thought.

While Izuku had fought the sidekicks, he had paid attention to Todoroki's and Inasa's fight with Gang Orca. And it wasn't going particularly well. Their attacks kept cancelling each other out. Todoroki would use his fire and Inasa would end up blowing it away with his wind. Gang Orca exploited this and paralyzed both of them with a hypersonic wave. This time they finally decided to work together. Inasa made a tornado of wind around Gang Orca and Todoroki amplified the power with his fire, as well as weakening the hero. Unfortunately for both of them, Gang Orca had several water bottles ready for situations like this. He opened one and started pouring water over his head. He then blew all the fire away with a hypersonic wave.