Moving into the dorms

Izuku was in his house waiting for the teachers to arrive. They were going around to get the approval for moving the students into the newly build dorms. He knew from the various conversations he had had with Toshinori that he would be the one visiting them. Eventually there came a knock on the door and both Izuku and his parents opened the door and was greeted by Toshinori still wearing bandages. "P-please come in" Hisashi said and they began to walk into the apartment. "A-A-A-All Might is in our house" Inko and hisashi said as soon as they turned away from the former hero. "C-calm down you two" Izuku said.

As Toshinori walked into the apartment he noticed a door with Izuku's name on it was slightly open, so he decided to look inside. After Izuku had accepted his request to train him they have had several conversations and met eachother a few times at the beach. Toshinori had learned about how Izuku used to have his entire room covered in All Might merchandise until Toshinori had said no to him at the roof. However, Toshinori noticed a single All Might action figure with his silver age costume standing on Izuku's desk. Beside the action figure was a picture he and Izuku had taken a few days back. Izuku had made a set of odm-gear for Toshinori and was showing him how to use it so he could begin training one he recovered. 

Another picture Toshinori recognised was a photo with him and Hisashi. 'I knew he looked familiar. He was that dad who wouldn't stop talking about how his son wanted to become a hero. But why are the edges burnt though?' Toshinori thought to himself as he noticed the burnt edges on the photo. He decided to ignore it and closed the door and continued walking.

Once they had all gotten seated Toshinori began talking about why he was there. "As you probably know UA wants to introduce a dormitory system for the protection of the students. And for this we need the approval of the parents or guardians" Toshinori explained.  "Yes...and my answer is...no" Inko replied. "What!?" Hisashi and Izuku exclaimed. "But you said it was fine yesterday!" Izuku exclaimed. "I know, but I've been thinking. Ever since Izuku joined UA they have been constantly targeted by villains. And when Izuku was captured by them I became terrified for what they did to him. He may not talk about it much, but I can hear him during the night, when he has nightmares. I no longer feel my son is safe with your school. That is why I have to say no" Inko explained.

"No?" Hisashi asked with disbelief. "Now of all times you say no? After all this time supporting him and believing in his dream, you say no?" He said as smoke was startig to come out with each breath, showing that he was getting upset. "I have failed him once as a father and I can't do it again. I made a promise to Izuku that from now on I would support him, no matter what. I can't let you take his dream away" Hisashi stated. "You lost your right to decide when you left him!" Inko suddenly exclaimed and stood up. "I KNOW!!" Hisashi yelled back and stood up as well, with fire coming out of his mouth. "I know I have no right, but I can't let his dream be broken again" He said as he calmed down and sat back down.

"As I said" Inko said and sat back down. "With the state the UA is in I can't as mother entrust my son to the school. I don't want my son to go to a school that keeps getting attacked by a villain" Inko said. "But Inko-" Hisashi tried to say, but was interupted when Izuku stood up and ran into his room. "IZUKU!" Inko screamed after him, but quickly got silent when he came back out. "It's fine dad. If mom thinks It's not safe at UA I will go to another school. Look" he said and held up a letter. "I recived this while I was in hospital. It's from a kid I saved at the training camp. He hated quirks, heros and villains, but he wrote to me just to say thank you. In that momen I felt like a hero. So it doesn't matter if I go to UA or any other hero school, because I'll become a hero no matter what"  Izuku said.

"Izuku" Hisashi and Inko said and walked over to their son. They were about to say something when they all noticed Toshinori transforming into his buff form. He then went dow on his knees and put his forehead dow to the floor. "I understand why you say no mrs. Midoriya and you have good reason too. I have failed your son on several ocasions. When he looked to me for hope he found disappointment. When I tried to make things right I made them worse. I took his admiration, determination, dedication and potential for granted. As the former symbol of peace and as a teacher I want to apologize for how your son has been treated. Because he can become one of the greates heros to ever live. A symbol of hope. And on behalf of UA I promise you that we will do anything to make sure he is safe until he has reached his full potential. I will devote my life to him to make sure he becomes a symbol of hope!" He proclaimed passionately.