My hero Dekiru

It was 5:30 AM when Aizawa started instructing his class. "Morning kids" Aizawa greeted them. "Today the training camp will begin for real. By the end of this you will all come out stronger than when you came. Strong enough to get your provisional licenses. Bakugo, throw this to begin with" He said and threw a ball over to Bakugo. "When school started your record was 705,2 meters. Let's see how much that has improved"

As Bakugo readied his throw people began wondering how far he would throw. Some speculated that he would get over a kilometer. "GO TO HELL!!" Bakugo yelled and propelled the ball forward with a massive explosion. 'Go to hell? So Kacchan hasn't changed that much' Izuku thought to himself.

Eventually the ball landed deep into the forest and the result was shown. "709,6 meter" Aizawa said and showed the display. "You have all been through a lot these past months and have grown. But you have only improved your techniques and mind and you bodys a little bit. However, your quirks haven't gone through the same growth. So that is what we will be doing at this cam, improving your quirks. This will be so hard that you would wish you were dead, so try to stay alive" Aizawa said with a grin which proised pain to the students.

When class B arrived everyone in class A was already going through some sort of hellish training that involved their quirks. They was suprised when Izuku came flying over their heads moving so fast he seemed like a blur. He then crashed straight into a tree and stopped for a moment. "Did I tell you to stop" Tiger said, sounding more like a treath than a question. "No!" Izuku responded and started moving through the forest again, as fast as his equipment would allow him. And hitting a tree trunk or a branch every now and again.

It was a welcome change when the training was over and they could make their own dinner. Especially after Iida made a speech about the importance of making your own food. Todoroki walked around and made fire to the ovens while Bakugo tried making fire with his explosions. They then began preparing the ingridients.

"I didn't expect you to be so good at using a knife Bakugo" Ochako said. "What do you mean you didn't expect it!? How can you be bad at using a knife!?" Bakugo snapped back. "What about the first year cooking competition kacchan?" Izuku asked. "We don't talk about the first year cooking competition. I'm better than you now" Bakugo responded "Is that a challenge?" Izuku asked and the two started having a fierce cooking competition along with some colourful language. Iida tried to calm the two down, but was told to back off by the usual anger of Bakugo and unusual anger of Izuku. In record time all the food was ready with most of it being made by Izuku and Bakugo.

"This is some of the best curry I have had, even if it's a bit spicy" Kirishima said. "It's supposed to be spicy!" Bakugo snapped back. "Your curry is also quite spicy Midoriya. Didn't know you also liked spicy food" Iida commented. "I have always liked spicy food" Izuku responded and swallowed some of the food. "Not hot enough" He said to himself and pulled out a dried carolina reaper and crunched it up and put it in the curry. "You still have those with you?" Bakugo asked. "I have to. The food is never spicy enough" Izuku responded. "How are you even able to eat that!?" Ochako asked. "My father breaths fire so I guess I got some of those genes" Izuku replied and kept eating without burning his mouth, despite consuming the worlds strongest chili.

While Izuku went to get another portion he noticed Kota walking away from everyone else and decided to follow him. Kota walked to a cliff with a view over the entire camp. "So this is your calm place" Izuku said making Kota turn around in suprise. "How did you find this place?" Kota asked angrily. "Sorry, I followed you. I thought you might be hungry so I brought some food" Izuku responded. "Don't want it. I don't want to be with a bunch of idiots. Trying to improve and show off their quirks"

"Your parents. Were they the water hoses by any chance?" Izuku asked "Did mandalay tell you?!" Kota responded. "No, we just had a conversation and I assumed that they were your parents. I remember what happened, it was tragic" Izuku replied. "Shut up. You're all idiots. Calling yourself heros and villain and killing eachother so that you can show off your quirks" Kota asked.