Eri

"Exactly why did you decide to recommend me to Sir Nighteye again?" Izuku asked Mirio as they walked through the building of the aforementioned hero. "He actually wanted me to introduce you to him after my battle with your class. I told him that out of everyone in your class, only you made predictions based on my actions and that is something Sir wants from people" Mirio replied. "I see" Izuku said. "Oh, and All Might also asked me to recommend you" Mirio mentioned like it was the least important thing. "All Might asked you!?" Izuku asked, more out of shock that Toshinori didn't tell him. "Yeah, and he was all serious about. I think he really wants you to succeed" Mirio answered. "Oh, and one more thing" Mirio said as they stopped in front of the door to Sir Nighteye's office. "He may not seem like it, but Sir appreciates humour. If you want the internship, you need to make him laugh at least once" Mirio quickly said and pushed Izuku inside the room. "Good luck!" he said and closed the door.

Izuku's eyes looked around the room he suddenly found himself in. The was immediately one thing he noticed. The room was covered in All Might merchandise. Not as much as Izuku used to have, but still more than the average fan. "Please, sit down" A voice said from behind a desk. "Or are just going to stay there all day" The man said in a serious voice. Izuku sat down at the other side of the desk, slightly nervous looking at the former sidekick of All Might, Sir Nighteye. "So, Izuku Midoriya, star student at UA and quirkless" The pro hero stated. "W-well I wouldn't call myself a star-" Izuku tried to say but was stopped by Sir Nighteye. "You won the sports festival, survived the Hero Killer, passed in an exam against All Might and defeated the villain Muscular. All of this while quirkless" He said, putting emphasis on the last word. "You somehow even managed to become Toshinori's first choice as his successor" He added with some venom in his words. Izuku didn't reply.

"As I said. Star student at UA and quirkless" Sir Nighteye stated after Izuku didn't reply. "Now, over to why you are here. What are your thoughts on Mirio?" He asked. "Well he definitely has a similar charisma to what Toshinori had when he was All Might. And from what I have seen he wants to be a hero for all the right reasons. But I can't make the decision yet" Izuku answered. "Why not? Can't you just tell Toshinori that Mirio is the right choice, he gets one for all and I let you keep your internship. Or maybe you want one for all all for yourself?" Sir Night asked critically. "No! Of course I don't want it! I spent years waiting for, just dreaming for that a quirk would magically appear. And when I was finally offered one, I had changed. I know it is important that one for all is passed down, but I made a promise to Toshinori. I have to see Mirio do a pure act of heroism. I don't doubt he would do such a thing, but I promised that I have to see him do it. Until then, we will just have to wait" Izuku explained. "Then we will just have to do as planned. I give you an internship at my agency so that you can see Mirio in action. When you see him do anything that would qualify as a heroic act, you tell Toshinori. Mirio gets one for all, you will have an internship, and everyone will be happy" Sir Nighteye said. "Deal?" He asked. "Deal" Izuku replied. "Well then, welcome to my agency. You will be contacted when you need to go on a patrol or other things. That's all" Sir Nighteye said and showed Izuku to the door.

It very quickly became clear to Izuku that Sir Nighteye desperately wanted Mirio to have one for all. Just the day after accepting the internship, Izuku was put on a patrol with Mirio, same the next day, and the next day and the day after that. The only exceptions was during the weekends, every other day besides that was patrol. Some times there would be a small incident that they were called in for, and more often than not, Izuku would be sent to deal with it alongside Mirio. Much to Sir Nighteye's dismay, nothing would happen that allowed Mirio to truly show himself. In fact, nothing really happened at all, until one day.

Izuku and Mirio was patrolling as usual when a little girl ran out of an alleyway and into Izuku and fell back. She had white hair and a single horn on the right side on her head, she couldn't be older than six. She had simple white clothes and her arms and legs were covered in bandages. "Are you okay? That must have hurt" Izuku asked the frightened little girl. "There you are Eri" A man said as he came out of the same alleyway. The most notable thing with the man was the plague doctor like bird beak he had over his mouth. Eri backed away from the man and grabbed onto Izuku. Izuku could feel her shaking, he also noticed that Mirio had gotten a much more serious expression.