Ultimate moves

The day after moving into the dorms, class 1-A began to prepare for the trials ahead. "As I have mentioned before, you will be working towards acquiring your provisional hero licenses" Aizawa explained as 1-A entered gym gamma. "Your training at the summer camp was supposed to train you for this. Unfortunately, our training was cut short because of the villain attack, meaning you will have to work harder the upcoming weeks. We will begin with having you develop ultimate moves" He continued.

Then came Ectoplasm, Cementoss and Midnight. "Your ultimate moves acts as finishing moves that can guarantee a victory" Ectoplasm said. "These moves are unique to you and your strengths" Cementoss explained. "They symbolize who you are. Pro heroes without ultimate moves are a dying breed" Midnight said. "So, for the rest of the summer vacation, we will be helping you train your quirks and develop at least two ultimate moves. I would also recommend considering changes to your costumes that could improve your performance" Aizawa Announced and they began training.

After the training Izuku decided to go to the support department so he could work on his equipment. Ochako and Iida decided to join him as well. When they arrived at the metal door leading into the workshop Izuku stopped them. "What is it Izuku?" Ochako asked. Izuku didn't reply. He stood by the wall next to the door and carefully knocked on the door before quickly pulling back his arm as the door was blown off its hinges. "That" He said and pointed at Mei who had been blown out with the door.

"What did I tell you about explosions in the workshop Hatsume?" Power Loader said in a strict tone. He then noticed the other people standing there. "Oh, hey Midoriya, your stuff is at the usual place. And you two must be here for upgrades, right?" He said. "Izuku, you're here! Could you help me with one of my babies?" Mei asked and stood back up. "Sure, I can look into it" Izuku replied and walked into the workshop with Mei. Iida and Ochako followed after a moment of brief hesitation.

When Iida and Ochako came into the workshop they saw Izuku scolding Mei. "What have you done to these circuit boards!? There's no wonder it blew up, again!" He exclaimed while he examined some gun like contraption. "It used to much power, so I tried to reduce the power usage" She explained. "By bypassing all the safety measures I installed?" He retorted. "Okay, I'll redo it and reconnect the safety measures. Then I'll try to limit the power usage" She said and put the contraption down on a bench.

Mei then noticed Iida and Ochako. "You must be Izuku's friends from the hero course!" she exclaimed and ran over to them. "You must be here for costume changes. Wonder which of my babies could work with your quirks?" She wondered and ran back to her workstation and began going through the things she had made. "Be careful with what you wish for, unless you want to be on the wrong end of one of her tests" Izuku told them and began to work on his own equipment.

Iida walked up to Power Loader and said what he wanted to upgrade. "I wondered if it's possible to upgrade the radiators on my legs?" "In that case" Mei said and pulled forth a pair of gauntlets with exhaust pipes on them and put them on Iida's arms. "This should fit perfectly. The super cooler electric booster! My 36th baby, isn't it pretty?" She said. "I don't need boosters and why would you attach them to my arms?" Iida asked in confusion. Mei didn't respond and just pressed a button.

The boosters sent Iida flying into the roof before they turned off and he fell back down on the floor. "Still needs improvement" Mei commented and took the booster off Iida. "Iida! are you alright?" Ochako exclaimed. "I'm fine" Iida replied and got back up. "Knock it off already!" Powerloader said and swatted Mei away back to her workstation. "Sorry about that. She knows no boundaries when it comes to her inventions. That being said, if you want to become heroes then you need to build a good relationship with people like her. Because when you become pro, people like her will be your support. Unlike Midoriya, who plans out his projects and is certain they are doable before beginning, she tries out every idea she gets without fear of failure. Alone, she has made as much support gear as the rest of my class has so far. I have seen many support course students, but she is in a league of her own" He explained. "Anyways, you were here for costume changes, right?"