Pushing Onwards

When Izuku arrived, he was greeted by chaos. There was nothing left of Tartarus. Everything on the island had been leveled to the ground. A large number of prisoners were trying to get over the bridge despite the fact that it was supposed to be retract in the event of an emergency.

"Dekiru, you're finally here" a police officer called out. "How's the situation?" Izuku asked. "We have no idea about the prison itself. Tartarus was levelled in an instant. No emergency message or anything was received from the main complex. We presume that All for one is somewhere amongst the ruins along with the league of villains. As for the bridge we have some idea. One of the villains is using their quirk to stop the bridge from retracting and the prisoners are trying to get across" the officer told Izuku. "So for now I would recommend holding the bridge until Lemillion arrives" The officer suggested. "Understood" Izuku simply stated and headed towards the bridge.

There was a reason that the prisoners of Tartarus were placed there. Something Izuku quickly found out. These villains weren't your regular petty criminal. These were some of the strongest and most infamous villains currently alive. Some of them were easier to handle than others, but Izuku eventually ran into a villain he had real problems with.

"Look at the mighty Dekiru, the quirkless wonder of UA" one of the villains taunted as he used his telekinesis quirk to make Izuku crash into the handrails of the bridge. "Shut up Mindstorm! I have taken you down before, just give up already" Izuku shot back and quickly got up and dodged a piece of debris flying towards him. "That was different. I underestimated you and Mindstorm was alone. This time you're alone and I won't make the same mistake" Muscular said and started charging at Izuku. "Shit" Izuku quietly muttered. He was about to dodge when a stream of ice came and froze Muscular in place and completely trapped Mindstorm. "Seems like you need a little help Dekiru" Todoroki said "It certainly helps" Izuku answered before knocking Muscular out with a taser before he could do anything else. "When is Lemillion coming? We need him right now" Izuku asked. Right after He said that a streak of yellow suddenly appeared and knocked out all villain standing in the way before heading into the remains of Tartarus. "Speak of the devil" Todoroki commented as the two heroes made their way towards Tartarus where fierce fighting could be heard.

If the exterior of Tartarus looked ruined, then the interior looked like an apocalypse. There was not a single noticeable building remaining. The only thing standing above the ground was mountains of rubble. Within the rubble you could see whatever remained off the prison staff. Tiny, unidentifiable pieces of human limbs and blood. Not a single person except some prisoners had survived. And in the middle of it all two forces were fighting. One force of evil, the symbol of chaos, All for one. And the other, a force of good, the new symbol of peace, Mirio Togata, better known as the number one hero Lemillion. These two adversaries were fighting to the death. All for one using every quirk he could to deal damage and Mirio who used both his natural quirk and one for all to evade and attack. The clash of the rivals led to powerful gusts of wind that forced everyone else to keep their distance.

"I guess we won't get close to those two" Todoroki commented. "No, but there is someone else we could handle" Izuku said and pointed towards the member of the league of villains who stood to the side, away from the main battle. Todoroki nodded "Let's get them properly this time" Izuku said and readied his staff. Before they could move however, someone else appeared. "DIE!!" Bakugo yelled as he came blasting past Izuku and Todoroki, determined to reach the villains first. "Despite how much he has matured, he's still quite explosive" Izuku commented. "You're not wrong" Todoroki replied as the two followed after Bakugo, who was busy trying to blow up Shigaraki.

Izuku ended up being left with the arguably more difficult fight. Bakugo was busy with Shigaraki and Todoroki and Dabi were evenly matched. Meanwhile, Izuku was left with Toga, Twice and Compress. After several minutes of dodging and trying to take out one opponent an opening appeared. Izuku had managed to hold up both Toga and Compress with a flashbang and was going straight for Twice. However, Toga and Compress recovered faster than Izuku anticipated and were about take Izuku when more people came. Iida came and knocked Compress with a powerful kick to the face and Ochako pushed Toga into the ground and made her drop her knife. "Fantastic! Horrible!" Twice exclaimed with his normal dual personality before Izuku knocked him out with a powerful blow to the head.