Prologue

| "What if"s and "Why can't"s hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| "What if"s and "Why can't"s hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{5 years ago}

You looked into Tom's eyes. Those deep brown eyes. The eyes that reminded you of the fall, days playing in the leaves while you and Tom jump into a huge pile of them. You remember the easy, good ole days where you didn't have to worry about anything but playing and cuddling with Tom.

Tom was your best friend since you could remember. You were born one day apart. All of the birthdays you had were spent together. Your childhood was a dream. You pretty much had two families; your's and the Holland's. Harry, Sam, and Paddy were just like your little brothers along with the little brother you already had. Nikki and Dominic were your godparents. Your parents were Tom's godparents because you were born so close together that you were practically twins.

After looking at Tom for a while, just listening to him talk, you soon realized that you loved him. You wanted to spend the rest of you life with you. You weren't sure if it was going to happen because you could meet so many other guys; you're only 17. Tom could very well be the one, but you don't know for sure.

"Tom?"

"Yeah Y/N, whatcha need?"

" Umm..." All that was going through your head was freaking tell him how you feel, but all that could come from your mouth was, "will you come over here and snuggle with me? I'm not feeling so good right now."

"Sure. Anything for you, Darling!"

Tom would do anything to make you happy, even if that meant getting sick. He always wanted to make sure his little Y/N was happy. He could talk to you for hours and hours without getting bored. You would watch movies and snuggle all day long, in either his room or your room. Your favorite movies were the Marvel movies. Tom was right there with you. He had been trying to become a big actor for the past few years but never succeeded. He was hard on himself about it because he really wants to make it in the acting business. Tom plans on going to college for acting unless he gets a job before then.

"Hey Y/N."

"What's up?"

"So I was talking to my agent the other day and he told me there is an audition for a huge new marvel movie. I don't know what the part is but even if I can get an extra part it will be huge!" You could tell from his voice that he was super excited even though he was snuggling with you from behind, watching the movie. You always knew when there was something on his mind. He went on and on about how excited he was and finally asked if he could practice in front of you.

"No. Jk. Sure, I don't care!"

"Good because I was going to show you anyway." Then you laughed and he showed you his audition.

On this day, you realized you wanted to be with him forever because of his smile, enthusiasm, and spirit. He makes you smile and you couldn't help but smile back every time he did. You were going to admit it.

You love Tom Holland!

------------------------

Word Count: 577