Chapter 7

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

You had wanted to go to college for some time now so you needed to go soon. You didn't know where to start or how to start getting the things that were needed. Mom was driving and we finally got there. Tom opened the door and helped you out. You weren't very good at walking in heels. He knew that and walked close to you. You walked in to find a table in the front.

"Hi. How may I help you with your college journey?" The lady said to us. You could tell that she rehearsed the line a million times and was getting tired of it.

"Um I need help starting the process." You responded. She showed you the table to go to. It took like two hours and you learned a lot. Tom looked like he was very interested in what the man was talking about. When you were done it was around lunch time so you went to get food. Mom took you to McDonalds and got chicken nuggets and fries. Tom got the same thing. Once you got home you ate then it was time for Tom to go back to work on Avengers: Endgame and Far From Home. You went with him.

Haz picked you two up and headed towards the lot. Tom let him tag along this one time because it was one of the last ones before he went back to London for a while.

"We are here! I am so excited to see the cast again. They are literally like my third family!" You shouted to Tom.

"Wait wouldn't they be your second family?" Haz asked. "Wait I just caught up." he then realized that the second family was Hollands.

"EVANS!!! HEYYYYY!!!" You yelled from the sunroof. Evans was walking to his trailer and saw you.

"HEYYY!! CAN'T WAIT TO BE ON SET TODAY WITH YOU. IT IS ALWAYS THE BEST!"

"OKAY! SEE YOU THEN." Right after you finished talking to him you so RDJ. "DOWNEY!!! LOOK OVER HERE!" He immediately saw you and just smiled and waved. You got back in the car completely and closed the sunroof.

"Wow. You know everyone super well don't you Y/N." Haz said with a smile.

"Yeah. Like I said, they are my third family."

******Skip 30 minutes******

"Tom, sit still. I have to put your makeup on." Said his makeup artist. He kept moving around and laughing so she couldn't put the makeup on and do his hair. His outfits he has to wear are so cute. They are sweaters with shirts under them or Midtown Tech shirts and sweatshirts.

"Tom you are need on set."

"Ok. Coming!" Tom responds. "Let's go gang!"

You all leave the trailer with the makeup artist following to finish his makeup. We get to set and all the cast goes.

"Y/N!" They all scream at you. You just smile and wave back. You were at the Avengers: Endgame lot. (I know Endgame is not out yet but I am just going to make ti up anyway) The Russo Brothers know you like a daughter and go up to hug you.

"Hey, sweetie. We have some very exciting news for you!" Joe said.

"Oh really. What could be better than being here and getting the spoilers all the time?!" You laughed because you were joking. You loved being there but you would never spoil anything.

"So you remember when you auditioned for a part in Endgame and Spiderman Far From Home?" Anthony said making you look towards him.

"Yeah. You haven't picked a person for it, but my audition is terrible so I know you are about to tell me that someone else got it."

"Don't say that because we just picked out who got it." Joe said.

"Who? Please tell me. I won't spoil it or tell anyone. Not even my mom or Nikki!" You responded so fast. You really wanted it to be you but you knew in your heart you wouldn't get it. They both just smiled at each other because you were clueless and didn't know anything.

"You really don't know do you? Y/N it's you!"

"AHHH. NOW FREAKING WAY! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" You were freaking out.

"We knew it was going to be you from the start. You are here all the time and we asked the cast and they immediately wanted you in the movie. You will be a superhero and her name is Starlight. She has..."

"I KNOW WHAT SUPER POWERS SHE HAS! SHE CAN FLY, TELEPORT, AND CONTROL THE ELEMENTS! AHHH I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" You gave the Russo Brothers the biggest smile they have ever seen and a huge hug.

"Go get fitted for your outfit and get your makeup done. You start today!" Joe told you and you had to go tell Tom and Haz immediately.

"Follow me now!" The brothers had told you where your trailer was and they hid it behind Tom's so that you were close to him.

"Okay. So I have some really exciting news and you are the first people to hear."

"What is it?" Tom said.

"I want to know." Haz replied.

"You have to promise that you won't say anything to anyone. Not even your parents because I am going to tell them later today but you have to promise!"

"Promise!" Both of them said in unison.

"I am Starlight" You said.

What if I become Peter's love interest and we kiss again?

Why can't relationships be as easy in real like as they are in the movies?

---------------

Word Count: 967

A/N: Pretend that Starlight is an actual superhero in the comics and that she is super popular and you have all the comics for her. I hope you enjoy this. The story is about to get better I promise. Vote and Comment!