Chapter 13

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{Tom's POV}

We were in my trailer for about a hour and half before I actually felt like I could talk about it. I feel like I need to tell her how I feel soon. Especially since we might drift apart if she becomes a big movie star. I want her to know that I will always be there for her no matter the circumstances. I want her to know that I love her with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with her. Those are the words that I wanted to tell Haz but those definitely didn't.

"I like Y/N." That's all I said. Nothing else. I mean I probably should have elaborated more but thats what I said.

"What do you mean, mate? I mean we are best friends with her is that what you meant or do you mean you want to be more than friends?"

"More than best friends." 

{Haz's POV} 

I think at that moment my heart stopped. I couldn't believe what I just heard come out of Tom's mouth. I want to go die in a hole. Now that I know that he likes her and she likes him there is no way that I will have a chance with her. Should I tell him that she likes him back. No. No. Y/N told me to keep it to myself and not tell anyone. I am going to keep my promise and I don't want him to know anyway. Why did I encourage her to tell him. Maybe I thought there was a chance he would say no to her and I would be there for her. 

"Umm... I don't know what to tell you man. What if she doesn't like you back? Would that jeopardize your friendship?" I didn't want to tell him anything.

"That's true. Maybe I shouldn't tell her. Maybe I should just bottle it up inside and never express my feelings to her."

"That's what I would do mate." I did not want them together because I feel like I would be left out and wouldn't be important anymore. 

"I can't just watch her everyday and not tell her anything about it. What if she finds another boy, Haz. I can't go through that. If she does find someone else, I think I might have to leave her with him so I don't suffer." At this point I was feeling completely guilty, but I couldn't tell him now that I knew about her feeling. He would babe so pissed at me for not telling him. I also couldn't see them drift apart because she was with a different guy. I would have to choose between my two favorite people. 

{Your POV}

You are in you trailer for about a hour and a half getting ready when you hear a knock on the door. 

"I will get it Miss Y/L/N." Andrea set down the hairbrush that she was holding.

"Okay thanks. Please call me Y/N. We should be on a first name basis. We are going to be with each other everyday now." You laughed as you were tell her. When she opened the door RDJ walked in with Evans close behind. 

"I am glad that I have clothes on before you just walk on in." You laughed super hard as they walked over to you. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't think Andrea would have let us in." RDJ responded. "But we wanted to make sure that you were all good and happy on set. We are really excited for you to be here with us now as a co-worker and not just a visitor!" 

"It will be so much more fun now that you are here Y/N." Evans added. 

"Well at least I get to have two new dads now. Even though that you acted like one already. But now Downey you are actually my dad!" All of you laughed while Andrea was finishing your makeup.

"We haven't seen your suit yet. Where is it?" RDJ asked. Nobody had seen it yet and you wanted it to be a surprise when everyone saw it. 

"Well I don't know. I kinda want it to be a surprise. Tom and Haz have seen it because when I go to my trailer it was out but I put it up when I left so I could surprise everyone when I first walk into set."

"Wow so a grand entrance huh? You are already learning from your father." RDK replied and walked over to give you a hug. 

"Okay well Andrea needs to finish making me look pretty so if you dads would not mind heading out towards the door that would be great!" 

"Well excuse us then. We will find the way out." RDJ yelled. You noticed that while they were leaving they were going through your wardrobe looking for the suit. 

"What the hell are you doing going through my clothes!"

"We found it!" Evans yells excitedly. They had found your suit and of course took it out to look at it. You weren't surprised that they went looking for it so you let them be.

"OK. Well now that you have seen it you can leave. Love you guys but goodbye!" They finally left and you could get dressed. The first thing you had today was a fight scene so you had to put your suit on then normal clothes over it like how Tom put his suit under his clothes. You walk out of your trailer all ready for the day. Tom was still in his trailer so you decided to make your way over there. 

"Hey guys..."

"...leave her with him so I don't suffer." Tom was talking and they both noticed you were there and stopped talking. 

"Whatcha talking about?"

"Ohhh nothing." Tom was very quick with his answers. "G-going over l-lines." He was nervous and you could definitely tell. You wanted to know why he was nervous

"Okay." You said with a "are you sure" look on your face. 

"So are you ready for your second day on set darling!" 

"I guess. Downey and Evans have already talked to me and went looking for my suit. Of course they went through my closet and found it."

"Well did you really think that they weren't going to look for it." Tom replies. You smile and laugh because he knew exactly what they would do. It was funny how we both knew the cast so well but then Haz on the other hand doesn't really know anyone.

Haz will get to be on set more often now because when Tom was working, Haz and I would hangout. That is when I would vent my feelings about Tom. I feel kinda bad for putting all of my vents on him but he is the only one that I can talk to other than Tom. I can't talk about my feelings with him so I chose Haz. 

"Come on. Can I just start being friends with these people now? I want to be included on the conversation!" Haz exclaimed to both of us dying from laughter. 

"Okay. Let's go. We can't be late. Our first scene is together. A fight scene at that!"

What if Haz like me and is not telling me the whole truth?

Why can't the thing that they were talking about before I walked in be about me and not going over lines?

-----------------

Word Count: 1274

A/N: I am on Christmas break right now so I will be hopefully writing a couple of chapters a day to put out for you all! Comment and Vote!