Chapter 14

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

{Scene}

Spiderman and Starlight are now apart of the Avengers and will be fighting against all the villains in the MCU. Tony Stark feels like Anna Kate isn't ready to fight yet. This was a huge mission for the Avengers but Tony decided to make her stay back by force.

"I am ready for this mission dad. I have been ready for some time now. Why can't you just let me help! You need me out there!"

"Because I said so. I don't want you to get hurt. I feel like if you die, that's on me. I can't let my only daughter in this world die right in front of me. I can't let you go."

"Well what if I..."

"No. No what if's. You are not going and that I final. Peter will be out fighting so please stay here. I don't want to lose you like you lost Peter that one time."

"Please don't bring that up dad. I want to help so bad. I am ready! Natasha has been training me everyday since we found out about my powers. I think it is time for me to use them... Please." Tony thought about it hard but wasn't budging.

"Nope. Sorry darling. I will have to leave you here. It is too dangerous." Tony flies out the window in his suit leaving his daughter crying at the window. It hurt him to see you like that. You were his little girl. He truly was sorry for what he did but he didn't want you hurt. He didn't want to lose you like he had lost Peter on Titan.

"Well I guess I am just going to have to sneak out." Anna Kate was a genius like her father and could work out any problem including escaping the Avengers factuality. She was going out and helping wether her father approved of it or not. She figured if she tried to fly out the window the guards below would try to shoot her down. So she had to come up with a different plan to get out. She ran down to her fathers lab and got something that he had been working on. It was some kinda invisablity cloak like in Harry Potter but better. It was a patch type thing that attached to your suit and when you pressed on it the suit and yourself would turn invisible. It was pretty cool she thought. She took and decided to go back up to her room to fly out.

"I am going and there is no stoping me." She immediately jumped out the window and headed towards the fight.

"CUT!" Joe yelled.

{Your POV}

"That was great Y/N. Amazing. I don't think we will have to do that again. Ready for the next scene?" Joe asked. He really like you. He was your favorite out of the two brothers.

"Sure why not!" You were excited that you got it on your first try. You would probably have to do it one more time later but thats fine. At least you got a good one before you left the lot today.

{Scene}

"Ann-Starlight! What are you doing here? Your dad is going to kill you." Anna Kate immediately found Peter when she got to the fight.