Chapter 12

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and why can'ts hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

The next day came very quickly and it was time to go back to work. You were excited. You are a freaking moviestar and nobody knows it yet. Oh. Dang. You haven't told your parents yet! You ran down stairs.

"MOM! DAD! I have some news!" You had left Tom in bed he was still sleeping. Your parents were always up early and you could tell because the house smelled like coffee.

"What is it sweetie?" Your dad asked holding a cup of coffee. The both turned around to see you

"Your not going to believe this! I am a moviestar and I am in a marvel movie!"

"No way that is amazing! What part is it?" You mom was over the moon excited for you.

"I play Anna Kate Stark, otherwise know as Star..."

"STARLIGHT!" Trey yelling while he was running down the stairs. "I CAN'T BELIEVE MY SISTER IS GOING TO BE A MARVEL MOVIE AND BE TONY STARKS DAUGHTER! I AM FREAKING OUT FOR YOU!" He was hilarious when he got excited about this kind stuff.

"Well I am going to grab a propel and head back upstairs t get ready. Love you guys!"

"Love you too honey!" You ran back upstairs hoping that Trey hadn't woken up Tom. You slowly opened the door and you saw Tom still asleep in bed. You set your drink on your desk and cuddled back up with Tom. He welcomed you back in with wrapping you back into his arms and slowly you fell back asleep. You alarm was on so it wasn't a big deal.

{1 hour later}

You alarm finally went off for you to get ready for the day. Tom was had been up for about 30 minutes and laid with you not wanting to wake you up from your little 1 hour nap. You were facing him and soon looked up. He looked into your eyes and you could see his honey brown eyes sparkling back at you.

"Good morning darling. How are you feeling today?"

"Ready to conquer the world is how I am feeling!" You smiled and he squeezed you into a hug.

"Good because today we get to be on set together all day! I am excited. I heard all of our fight scenes are together and since we are in a relationship in the movie we are always together!"

"Oooh. I am excited now! Did you bring extra clothes to wear to set?"

"No but what I have on is fine. It doesn't stink does it?" You laughed as he said that.

"You never smell. I promise." He looked at you with worry on his face.

"Alright. Now you get dressed and I am going to grab breakfast down stairs. I am timing you and I will in 5 minutes so be ready when I get back." He then ran out of your room down the stairs to get breakfast for the two of you.

^^^ OOTD

^^^ OOTD

It only took you 3 minutes for you to get ready so you ran down stairs when you got done. Tom was surprised that you were ready so fast and then you both left. Since you had left at a descent time you went to Starbucks.

"Let me order for you. I know what you want. Go find a table. Haz will be here in a few minutes." Tom was super good at remembering things that you say like your Starbucks order. It was funny. You loved that about him.

"Okay." You left him and waited for about 5 minutes and then Harrison walked in.

"Hey lovely. Where's Tom?"

"Ordering our drinks. He said that he was ordering for me but I don't know about you."

"If he doesn't get me anything I will not be very happy. He should know my order if he knows yours!" You laughed at that and he walks away towards Tom. You then sit for about another 5 minutes then both of them walk over to the table.

"Your drink darling!" He hands you the Y/D/N  and you got really excited.

"Thanks Tom. You know me so well!" The three of you talked and then decided that it was time to go to set. Harrison wanted you to ride with him. So you left Tom in his car and went with Haz this one time.

{Haz's POV}

"Y/N, your riding with me. There is no negotiation. Get in."  I tell her. Hoping she wouldn't argue.

"Why? Are you kidnapping me or something!"

"No. You just always ride with Tom. Why not ride with me for a change." I guess that convinced her because she told Tom that she would see him there. We get in the car and start off to set.

"So have you told Tom anything yet? I want all the tea sister!"

"No. I haven't. He wanted to talk to me about something last night but I was so tired and my head hurt so he didn't tell me."

"Well maybe before he talks to you, you should talk to him. You know that if he says that he is in love with someone else. If you want him to know before he finds someone else you need to tell him." I looked at her. I really cared for her and wanted her to be with me and not him. The only reason I am telling her this is because I want her to be happy and with someone she deserves. I love her to much to see her not be with someone that she loves. And I am not the guy that she wants.

"Yeah but what if he tells me that he likes someone else and then I tell him how I feel and everything between us goes down hill and then our friendship is ruined."

"That's true. You know he could be telling you that he loves you and wants to be more than just friends."

"There is no way that is right. Tom doesn't see me more than a best friend!"

"Really! I think it is more. Do best friends memorize their Starbucks order?"

"Yes!" She looked at me like I was crazy. I mean the look like did you really just ask that. We are your freaking best friends and you asked that!

"Okay sorry that one was kinda a given. But what about when he stayed with you in the hospital and slept with you in the bed to make sure that you were safe. He made sure that your family and his family and me were there with all your favorite things to welcome you home so you felt loved!"

"That was all him. All of it?" 

"Yes Y/N. You can't be this dumb! Did he not tell you?"

"No, he just told me that he texted my parents that we were headed home and that was it. Nothing else. I can't believe he did that for me!" She had hope in her eyes. I could tell that she really wanted to know what Tom was going to tell her now. We had turned on the radio after she had her realization because I didn't want to give her hopes up. Umbrella came on and she decided to call Tom so we could all sing it together. We were pulling up to set and Tom was waiting in his car by the gate. He went and parked beside you two and she jumped out and on his back. He carried her to her trailer and then she got ready.

"Haz come to my trailer I need to talk to you." Tom was walking out of Y/N's trailer and I followed him waving goodbye to Y/N. We get to his trailer and his makeup artist is in there to get him ready.

{Tom's POV}

"Hey man. I need to talk to you. It is pretty serious. It's about Y/N." I want him to know about my feelings before I tell Y/N, but do I really want to tell her. 

What if Harrison has a crush on Y/N and I ruin our friendship?

Why can't tell her about my feelings be easy?

----------------

Word Count: 1411

A/N: Comment things that you want to happen. Things might be heating up between the three best friends in the next few chapters so be ready. I will also be making up scenes for Avengers Endgame so don't get mad. I am making it to where you are in it. Comment and Vote like I always say!