Chapter 2

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives

| What ifs and Why can't hold back the greatest things that could happen in our lives. |

"Tom, what's wrong? Do I look okay?" You asked for approval because he look like he couldn't speak until you said something.

"No no... nothing is wrong. Y-you look p-pretty." He only stutters if is nervous, but you don't know why he is. He has done like 5 red carpets.

"Thanks. I see that you have your ties on you little twins." You laughed as the looked at each other.

"Ok. Let's go all ready. I don't want to be the last person to walk the carpet." Tom said still staring at you. It is not like him to be like this but you just shake it off.

You all leave in a limousine parked outside Tom's house. You got in first so you could be the last one out of the car and have a grand entrance even though nobody knew who you were. The limousine had really good music and you started to sing.

When the sun shines, we shine together
Told you I'd be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend

This was the best friend song that you pick for the three of you. Tom told the driver to play it when we close to the premier so we could get hyped up! You loved how Tom always thought about you and Haz before himself. It made you love him even more. You just sat there smiling and singing along to the song.

The limousine arrived at the premier and Haz got out first. Tom went out right before you. He smiled back at you and it made you feel like the only girl in the world. You had never felt that way until just then.

"Come on." He said with the smile still across he handsome face. " Don't make the crowd wait for your beautifulness." You didn't think that it was a word but you just went with it. He reached his hand out to help you out of the limousine and you took it. You stepped out and there were thousands of people on the sides of you. You then got a nervous chill. You were scared to move. You could hear everyone screaming for Tom as he started walking. He noticed that you were frozen from being so scared that he walked back to you.

"Y/N don't be scared. It isn't as bad as you think it is. You look beautiful." You then looked at him in the eyes and you know that he mean't it. He held his hand out for you to take it again. You took it and started to walk with him. So many things were going through you mind and the one thing that stood out to you was that you were holding his hand and walking down the red carpet with him.

You and Tom finally caught up with Harrison and he was being interviewed. Haz waved you over to him while Tom was being interviewed baby other people.

"Y/N, who are you wearing?'

"Y/N, are you and Tom dating?"

"Are you going to follow in your boyfriends footsteps and become an actress?"

"Y/N, look over here for a picture!"

You became so overwhelmed with the pictures and the questions. You started to answer the questions.

"I am wearing Victoria Beckham and Tori Burch. I am not dating Tom; we are just best friends. I don't know maybe I will get dragged to one of his auditions and go for it." Millions of question flew at you after that about you and Tom being best friends.

"Is it true that there are no feelings what so ever in you relationship?"

You responded with, "I wouldn't say no feelings. I mean we both respect and care for each other and love being around each other as friends."

"A source has informed us that you have feelings for your so called best friend, is that true?"

You were so scared that someone was going to ask that and you know what, it happened. You didn't know how to answer other than.

"No this is not true we are just best friends that hangout 24/7." You screwed yourself hard right there. The whole world can now say that you probably just friend zoned your self. Wow, good going Y/N.

You then moved onto the part of the red carpet where they take pictures by yourself and with the other celebrities there for magazines. You, Tom, and Haz definitely got a photo together. Like why not. You want to be in a magazine right? Haz then saw one of his other friends and went to say hi and left you and Tom together. You took some pictures and hoped that nobody would use those in the magazines and put... "Holland's new girlfriend?" "The new girl in town with Spiderman." The headlines could go on and on.

Once you got through taking pictures you went to say hi to RDJ, Evans, Mackie, Seb, and all the other people. You had met them before and they really liked you. Tom would bring you to set and let you hangout with everyone and talk and watch the scenes play out. He never brought Haz though because he can't keep a damn secret.

"Y/N, what's up. Long time no see." RDJ said as he gave you a hug. People took pictures of you two and what could go wrong with that. Then Tom got in the picture too. Oh well they were nice enough to let me in the picture why not. You then yelled at Evans, Mackie, and Seb to come over and join the picture. You really enjoyed being with them. They were so much fun to be around.

"Hey, let's go inside and get our seats for the movie." Tom said as he looked at the large group of us. You agreed only if you could sit by him. There was no way he wasn't going to let you not sit by him so that was good. You get to your seat and sit between Tom and RDJ. Tom was on his phone for a little and was distracted. I couldn't get his attention so I decided to talk to RDJ.

"So have you gotten the roll you wanted so badly yet?" You asked.

"Nope, I should have heard back from them by now but they said it might be a couple more weeks." He replied. He started to smile at you like he was keeping a secret or wanted some gossip.

"So have you asked him yet?"

"What are you talking about and who?"

"You know exactly who and what I am talking about." He pointed towards Tom. Tom didn't even look up to ask what we were talking about.

"Uhhh.. n-no not yet." You gave him a look like you literally just asked that in front of Tom. You rolled your eyes and went back to talking with him. "So let's change the subject and I will talk to you later about the other thing ok?"

"Okay I guess. So... I guess how is school?"

"Terrible. I mean having the same classes with Tom and Harrison makes it a lot better but it keeps getting harder and harder."

"Stay in school kid. Don't want to end up like me."

You looked at him with the most annoyed face in the world.

"Are you freaking kidding me. You really just said that. How your life is perfect. Tons of money and fame. Who could have a better life than you."

He looked at you with the most serious face and said you and looked over a Tom.

What if the headlines say that I am his girlfriend?

Why can't the headlines just be true?

----------------------

Word: Count 1323

A/N: Okay so please vote. I would really appreciate it. Also let me know what I should write in the story. I take suggestion on how to make this better and what to add to the plot.

Should I do like pickup lines at the end?