Chapter 4 pt. 1

"Violet!" i yelled and a violet headed girl with violet eyes poked her head out of a back door.

"Who's there, how do you know that name?" she asked, she didn't have her glasses on so she couldn't see me.

"It's grey," i whisper and her bright eyes widened and she opened the door for me to come in, i hobbled into the building and i gripped my bike and i pushed it through the door, "put a barrier up now, i need to hide," i say and she nods her head.

"abscondere orbis terrarum omnium vires ex foras," she quickly said her spell and i could feel a cold wind wash over my body, i set my bike against the wall and i hobbled over to the couch, a lantern being my only light in the room. "Anastasia, what happened to you?" she asked as she rushed over to me, she grabbed her glasses from the side table and the light suddenly turned on without her moving a finger.

"I got into trouble, i didn't want to get you hurt, but i know your magic the best, and i knew you could hide even me," i say and she nods her head, she puts on her large circle glasses and looks me up and down.

"My word, what happened to you Grey," she said my code name and i shook my head. She walked away, no doubt getting ready to make a healing potion and to get some medicine.

Violet or Niki was a part of a group called the Colors, i was too, it was a small group and lots of us dead already, but there were a few left of us. She was the most powerful witchess in all of the city, maybe even the world really. The group consisted of people of extraordinary gifts, and the leader was Red.

All of us were; grey, black, violet, green, maroon, aquamarine, red, yellow, tangerine, and blue. Only ones left were grey, maroon, green, violet, and red. I was grey, vanessa was green, Niki was violet and Frankie was Maroon, red was... someone we don't speak of. We were all really close, but things changed and we had to stop connections, i only talk to Frankie now.

"Here drink this," Niki offered, and i smiled and i thanked her, she sat down in front of me on her coffee table and she sipped tea while i downed her horrid tasting potion, and she handed me water afterwards and i sipped on that, "so tell me what really happened." she says and sips her tea while staring at me with her wide eyes.

She was still in her Pj, which consisted of a bra and panties with a kimono that was left wide open. "I... had information and i knew too much," i say and she frowns.

"Those bites look like wolf wounds, were you dealing with werewolves?" she questioned and i nodded, i knew she had the power to make me tell her, but she never used it, she knew i hated when she used to do that to me.

"the organization wolf," i say and she groans loudly.

"I told you to quit that kind of job, i ended my job, and i'm guess what, i'm still alive!" she yelled at me and i heard footsteps coming down the stairs and i reached for ivory.  I stood up and Violet stood up in front of me.

"Niki~ come back to bed, Maddi and i are cold," a woman said and then she saw me and she lifted a brow and walked down stairs, i sighed and sat back down and drank more water, "who's she?" she asked i could almost hear jealousy in her voice.

"Max, this is Anastasia, an old friend of mine," Niki says and walks up to her, and hugs Max close to her, although Niki had a cute face, she was taller than average, but only 5'10, and not freakishly tall. "Go back to bed, i have business to conduct, i don't want you getting hurt dear," she says and kisses her forehead and max nods and walk back up the stairs.

"I didn't know you had girlfriends, should i leave, i don't want them getting hurt," i say and she shakes her head and sits back down.

"They know who i was in the past, and they can handle themselves, they're pros with the twin daggers, it's almost funny since they are twins." she laughs and i smiled.