Chapter 4 pt. 2

I took my phone to the couch and i sat down with it, the cord was long enough to reach me from the wall. And i sat there waiting for it to charge. "Could i borrow a shirt that isn't covered in blood?" i asked Niki and she looked up from her reading and laughed, she pulled a large black shirt out of nowhere and threw it at me.

"Here," she said and i caught it and i pulled my body through the shirt slowly, i was still in a bit of pained, since Frankie just stitched me up yesterday and Niki just rapidly healed me too.

"Thanks," i say and i sit back down onto the couch and continue waiting for my phone to charge. Then the little sound it makes when i first turns on sounds off, and i pick up my phone, it turns on and i enter my phone, i have several missed calls from, Conri, frankie, and even Damian. The most recent was Conri.

I call Frankie first, and on the second ring it picks up, "Grey are you alright?" he asks immediately and i chuckled.

"Yeah, i'm alright, i'm at violet's, but she has a barrier up so you can't find it," i say and he sighs heavily in relief. "Sorry i didn't call sooner, my phone was dead and i was asleep."

"Yeah, no, that's fine, i was just worried, how's violet?" he asked and i looked over to her, and she looked up, and she smiled.

"She's alright, she's in a relationship too," i say teasing and she frowns and walks over to me.

"Who are you talking too?" she asked and i chuckled.

"A relationship?" i hear frankie say and i giggled, as Niki tried to grab the phone from me and i rolled around to keep it from her, "hello?" he questioned as i laughed a little.

"Yeah sorry, she's just trying to get the phone," i say and i put my foot on her face and i pushed her away, "you shouldn't treat injured people this way Niki," i tease her more and she huffed. And she grabbed my foot and pull me down and she grabbed the phone from my hand.

"Who's this?" she asked as she put the phone to her ear, "oh hey Frankie!" she exclaimed happily. "Yeah i'm great, what about you?" she asked and i frowned as i pouted on the couch. "Yeah, but with what happened..." she says and i frowned more, they were talking about Vanessa."well i'll give you back then," she says and hands me the phone.

"What'd you say?" i ask him and he chuckled.

"Nothing much, but i have to go to work, call me if you need me, alright?" he asks.

"Alright," i say and we say our goodbyes and hang up the phone. I sit there on the couch, i look at my phone and i dial Conri's number.

The ringing starts and it picks up, "where are you?" was the first thing he said to me and i frowned. "Anastasia where are you?" he asked by using my first name and i frowned more. I hung up the phone. How did he know my name? He called back instantly and i ended the call and instantly he did the same thing, and i picked up this time, Niki keeping an eye on me from the brim of her glasses.

"Don't you dare call me Anastasia," i say and he completely ignores me.

"Where are you?" he asked again.

"I'm not going to tell you, but i am going-"

"Tell me," he says, his voice was low and serious.

"I gave you your damn books, just give me my money and i won't tell anyone what it says, okay?" i say and i hear a growl.

"Werewolves are stubborn you know," Niki says and i roll my eyes at her.

"I heard someone else, who's there, who are you with?" he asked and i looked at my phone with an eyebrow cocked a little and i frowned.

"Excuse me, but i'm not telling you, listen, just give me the money and i'll be on my way and you'll be on you're way, okay?" i say and i hear him growl once more and i groaned.

"Just leave me alone!" i yell at the phone.

"He's not going to listen, you'll have to disappear for... about ever till he forgets." NIki says and i frowned.

"But i don't wanna disappear, i have to money to, but i really don't feel like it," i say and she laughs.

"Tell me before i have to find you using my own methods, and those methods aren't pretty," he said and i frowned.

"Go ahead and try!" i yelled and i hung up the phone and i turned it on silent. "Freaking wolves!" i yelled, i was ready to throw my phone across the room.

"Who exactly did you get into trouble with?" NIki asked and i frowned.

"The leader of the wolf organization," i say and i sink down into the couch pouting more. Niki stays quiet and i look over to her, and her violet eyes were wide and i frowned, "are you alright?" i asked and she shook her head and stood up.

"You have to leave," she says and she starts packing things for me and i frowned.

"Why what's the matter?" i asked and she shook her head.

"I promised the leader of the wolves one favor for anything, he helped me during that particular time... and i gave him an offer of one favor for anything," she says and i groaned.

"Jesus Niki," i said and i stood up, and i grabbed her shoulder, she was freaking out and and she looked down at me, tears in her eyes, she was worried for me, because if he did happen to use her favor, she'd have no choice. Favors from a witchess were eternal until used.  "It's fine, i'll just shoot the fuck outta them." i laughed and she started crying and hugged me.

"You're so nice!" she balled and i winced and she backed up. "Oh sorry," she mumbled, her hands still on my shoulders and i patted her hand. I walk over to the couch and i pick up my holsters, i take out ivory and Ebony and reload both of them with ammo. "Are you sure you want to do this, i'll still be able to help you till the leader says something using the name violet," she explains and i nod my head.

I'd rather not ruin her house, but she could always re-decorate easily with her powers, her bottom floor was a living room kitchen mix with plants and bottles and potions laying around, while the second floor was her guest rooms and the third floor was her bedroom, the whole floor was then the fourth floor was her magic circle she used for large spells.

I sit on the couch, waiting and Niki joined me, we were both feeling anxiety creep onto our backs, although i was used to the feeling of anxiety. Niki on the other hand had her head between her hands and her foot was bouncing up and down. "It's alright Niki, calm down-" i say then the doorbell rang and i jumped up, and Niki jumped too, she walked over to the door and she opened the door just a crack.

"Hello sir..."she said quietly and i heard his voice but i could quite make out what he was saying and she opened the door, and i aimed both ebony and Ivory, i aimed for Conri and he looked up at me and this all seemed to happen so slowly.

I shot off two of Ivory's bullets, but two guards came into the doorway and they got hit, but they turned into their third form and they came in and attacked me, one of them almost biting me but Violet uses magic and they both lift up to the ceiling and get knocked unconscious and fall to the floor, then mor guards and people come rushing in like water, they all come after me, their claws and teeth bared at me.

I shoot as many as i can with all of my bullets til i run out and some of them gets me to the ground and i swipe my dagger out and throw my guns at some of them, and violet tries to help me as much as possible by throwing them off of me, but there were so many, then i get bit and i drop my knife andi get completely tackled to the ground.

I yelp as they bite at me, and i feel my flesh being bit and ripped open and away from my body, then i hear Conri's voice over the loud madness "STOP IT!" he yelled and i lie on the floor, my body definitely bleeding out, the bites stop and i was given room, my body feeling suddenly cold as my warm blood pooled out of me. "ANASTASIA!" i heard him yell and i closed my eyes, my body week and dying.

"GREY!" i hear Nikis voice next, "wait don't touch her!" i hear her yell to someone, and the darkness enveloped me, the cold air brushing on my cold skin and i felt my body begin to lighten.