Chapter 5

"Wait don't move her!" Niki said as she approached Grey, and a few unconscious people but she looked at the leader, Conri who looked back at her, his eyes showed something different than hatred for grey.

"Save her..." he said and Niki nodded and the guards and other people who were still conscious made way for her, she knelt down next to Grey.

"Oh grey you idiot," she said and grey was a mangled mess, but her face looked so at peace, like she hadn't just been mauled by a twenty werewolves. "salvabit animamde illo anathemate laqueos mortis!" Niki said and a bright light appeared before them and Grey screamed from the pain of the rapid regeneration.

Rapid regeneration was truly just turning back the time on the body and making the cells turn to a normal state. And NIki stopped after a few minutes, her breath was heavy and she was sweating "why'd you stop?!" Conri asked and she shook her head.

"If i kept going, she would've died from the pain of putting her through that," Niki said and Conri frowned, everyone stood around the three of them, Grey's breathing and heart rate were stable for the moment, and Conri sat over her, worry severely evident in his hazels eyes.

"Sir..."said one of the wolves behind him, and his hazel eyes turned a gold color, and suddenly his anger boiled over. His body shifted slightly as he stood up, Violet watched his face as he stood and everyone surrounding the three backed up.

They all felt his anger, his Alpha blood ran quickly through his veins and he turned around a low growl escaping his lips. "You idiot..." he said and they whimpered a little, all twenty of them backed out of the door slowly, trying to escape the alpha's rage. "I said to capture, not murder her!" he yelled at all of them and they all ran out the door, and he stood there, his shoulders relaxed and he sighed.

He turned back to violet and grey, "i'll keep her safe," violet says and Conri nods his head, he walked out the door slowly leaving violet and Grey in the room. And violet sighed heavily, she had work to do to poor grey.

Conri walked out the doorway and over the SUVs, he walked up the front black car and he crawled into the front passenger seat. His pack was completely full of imbeciles, he told them not to hurt her, he knew she shot a few bullets into them but a few wouldn't kill them!

"Let's go," he said to the beta sitting next to him and he nodded his head, they drove down the street and Conri looked out the window, thinking of Grey.

He didn't think he'd have a human for a mate, he hadn't even realised she was his mate til his idiot of a pack member bit her last night and he got a good whiff of her blood, she smelled so sweet and delectable , he had never smelled something so amazing before. "Are you alright Conri?" his beta asked as he drove.

"Just great, i feel great Donny, thanks..." he mumbled under his breath as he leaned on his hand and watched the buildings go by, he supposed he should have just straight up just told his pack to treat her with care, that she was his mate.

"Now don't be like that, i was just asking," Donny says shaking his head. "Why didn't you just tell her over the phone, this wouldn't have been so messy," he says and Conri groaned.

"Because... i don't know, i wanted to surprise her!" he said, his voice raising a bit, as he looked over to his beta.

"She thought you were going to kill her, what do you think was going to happen?" he asked and i growled.

"I don't know!" Conri yelled and he got closed to Donny's face, donny gave a low growl himself and he looked over at Conri through the corner of his eyes, "sorry," he says and conri sits back down in his seat, pouting a little.