Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It was still so dark here, "Anastasia?!" i heard someone say and i stood up, i felt so small and broken. "Anastasia!?" that deep warm voice called to me again and i spun around, i walked to where i though the voice was, Burning building suddenly appearing beside me, but i ran past them, i had to find the voice.

"Anastasia!" they called once more and i ran into an invisible wall, the fire creeping closer from the raging fire burning those poor people, those poor houses, and it was my fault. I banged on the wall, over and over and over. "ANA!"

I screamed on the wall and i banged my fists against it and a large fire erupted from my body. And i fell to the ground crying and crying and i sighed heavily.  I walked slowly forward, and i saw a little girl crying on the floor, and i reached out to her, my hand slightly touching her shoulder and i then jumped up.

My body was in a cold sweat, and i looked around me, where was i? I looked to the edge of the bed, and a tanned boy with dark hair was holding my hand as he slept next to me. I was in a large grey sweatshirt, and a pair of black boxers.

Where the hell was i, where was Niki? I quietly got out of the bed and and i looked around the grey room. I had been lying in  a large king sized bed, the whole room looked like a staged room for a magazine, it was so... empty, like no one actually lived here. It was grey based with red pillows and red sheets. I looked down to the young man, and i knelt down next to him, he was a monster, a shifter, of could feel that magic radiating off of him. He was a powerful one at that, was this his place?

I frowned and i walked to the door, i opened it slowly, it lead to hallway, with lots of other doors, and a nice chandelier hanging over the railing, that lead to stairs. This house wasn't decorative much, but there were a few pictures of many different people on the walls.

I slowly walked down the stairs, there was a front door, but there seemed to be a kitchen to the left, and i looked around the what seemed to be a foyer. I walked around and into the kitchen and i heard a gasp and i whipped my head to a young lady. She had dark hair and almond eyes.

"L-Luna," she said bowing her head, and my head jerked back in surprised, what the actual fuck. Then she scampered off, she had left have cut meat on the table. I walked into the kitchen and she looked like she had been making a soup.

I looked around the very modern and white kitchen. This place was so boring in colors, and i could see into the living room which seemed a bit more colorful with light green walls and leather brown couches, including a large corner couch.

Who house was this? Then i heard footsteps, and lot of them and i turned around and three other women were standing with the woman before, they all bowed their heads gently, "how do you feel Luna?" one of them asked, a blonde girl, she looked like the eldest in the group, like a mother.

"I'm sorry, but where are we?" i asked and the blond woman stepped up to me and she lead me into the living room and she told one of the others to get me some tea.

"We are in the Pack house," she says and i raised a brow, and i looked towards a window, in which i only saw another wall, and concrete floors and bright sunlight coming down over an indoor garden. "We are in the Alpha's pack house, Mister Conri's house," she explained more and i was taken back. Why would i be here?

"Why am i here, why am i not at Niki's house?" i asked standing up, the blond grabbed my hand and i pushed her off, when i heard another set of footsteps upstairs, that came racing down.

"Miss Grey?" a deep voice asked and i turned around, it was the young man from before, he smiled widely and he jumped over the couch and i jumped back some and he gave me a large hug and i stiffened up, wtf.