Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Niki sat next to Grey's body and sighed heavily, she wasn't waking up, even after Maddi and Max had healed her body, there must be something wrong, on a different level. Though Niki was the best at what she did, the soul is completely unpredictable, and if she said a single thing wrong, or 1% of the elixir was just a little off, she could die completely and Niki wasn't risking it.

Niki sat pondering her options, Grey, she was closed off and a prude, cautious and paranoid about people she didn't know and trust, and she knew lots of things. And the man she had been paired with, he was laxed uncaring, almost like a he wasn't empathetic. The complete opposite... Grey wasn't going to like that.

She had a plan going although if, and when Grey woke up, she wouldn't be happy. Niki pulled out her phone and hoped the Leader would pick up the phone, it's been too long, three days is too long, she might not wake up after another three days.

A slight click was heard over the phone and Conri started talking, "hello? Is this Violet?" he asked immediately.

"Yes-"

"Is she awake?" he asked suddenly and NIki sighed.

"No but i have an idea on how to wake her, i think her soul left her body although her body is now completely healed, yet she hasn't woken up yet," she says and Conri stays silent, "i need you to come take her," she says sighing.

"Oh, ohhh, are you sure though? Right in front of you? And while she's unconscious seems a little-"

"No you-," she sighed, "no i mean, take her to your house, so she'll be around you more, you're her soulmate so her soul will be more attracted to her body if you're there," Niki explained, annoyance stringing her words.

"Oh, okay, i'll be there in five," he says and NIki's brow goes up, he was about forty five minutes away from his HQ to her house. How was he going to get here so quickly?

"Please be sa-" and he hung up the phone and she looked down at the beeping phone, and she crushed it in her hand, she hated dealing with werewolves, they were so annoying and thick headed!

Niki sat next to grey grumbling and a few snickers were heard around the corner, Max and Maddi laughing at her angry face. Niki glared at the twins and they just snickered at her, their silver eyes shining mischievously.

After a few minutes Niki heard a car outside her house and she walked down to the front door and opened it up, and the leader was standing outside her door, he looked as sharp as ever, although she knew what being away from your mate could do to a werewolf. He walked right in without saying anything and he walked upstairs, "well hello to you too..." Niki grumbled walking upstairs behind him.

"Where is she?" he asked.

"Second door on you're left, the only door that's open," she says and he walked right through the hall passing the two nymphs who hid behind the door frame.

"Is she ready to leave?" he asked leaning down a bit, and he knelt down to the side of the bed, he gently touched her face, he sighed softly, and he inhaled her scent, and it calmed him down some.

"Well, she never brought much in the first place, but i know someone who might have her things." she says and the leader looked over and he nodded. He stood, but then leaned over her body and he gently moved his arms under her knees and shoulders and lifted her up, Niki frowned, but let him do as he wanted.

"Tell that person to bring her things to my office, and i'll have my men pick her things up later," he says seriously as he walked out of the room and down the stairs, and he left the house, without another word, and Niki groaned a bit, she'd have to contact Frankie.