Sukiyaki!

So this story was made because I'm a Secret Santa for a person! They liked Sukiyaki, therefore I wrote a short story about them as a Master and Sukiyaki of course. And I wanted you guys to read it too. Enjoy!

3rd POV
Sitting on the rooftop all alone, thinking about developing new dishes and improving the old ones, they didn't noticed anything around them. Not even the gentle falling snow, but then one of them dropped slowly on their nose making them twitch in surprise. "Wait...it's already snowing? Never expected to see snow so soon already!" As they happily watched the snow falling, one of their beloved Food Souls sneaked up on them.

"My dear Master Attendant, I've been looking for quite some time to find you~ You can't just run and hide from me, you need to stay by my side." Sukiyaki said while approaching them with a blanket. He soon wrapped the blanket over them and snuggled ever so close till their bodies were gently pressed together. "Isn't this a little to close Sukiyaki?" Master said with a tint of pink on their cheeks.

"But Master Attendant, this isn't even close to what you expect. I could wrap my arm around your shoulder and pull you even closer to me!" Just like he said, he did it without hesitation. "Wah! S-sukiyaki! This is... this is..." "What Master? Embarrassing? If so, than I gue-" before he could even finish his sentence, his Master just snuggled closer to his chest. "This is kind of comforting me. You're so warm, I feel save."

This wasn't the answer he expected from them, since when did they get so bold!? "O-oh I'm happy...t-to heat that from you." He looked away but not fast enough for them to see his flushed face which made them really happy and tingly in the stomach. Both of them sat on the rooftop, no words were spoken but they didn't needed to. Having someone by their side made them feel relaxed already.

"Sukiyaki? You said you've been looking for me. But why would you look for me with a blanket?" They looked up to Sukiyaki to meet their gaze directly. "Eh? So I'm being interrogated by my own sweet Master?" They blushed as he came even nearer to their face "N-no! I was just asking! I'm sorry if it seemed like I was interrogating you!" He chuckled slightly from their cuteness, he loved teasing their Master to see their many expression they could make. "Just kidding~ And don't worry Master, say whatever you like. Now for the question, there were many places I was searching but I thought 'Master Attendant must be outside somewhere to think about stuff again, or they've been sleeping on the sofa again because they had urgent stuff to do."

"...well you've got me." After hearing his explanation, they sighed in defeat since Sukiyaki knows them to well. "This time spent together with you is fascinating. Your emotions change so fast, it truly is a bless to have been summoned by you." Sukiyaki ruffled their head making their silky hair a total mess while laughing happily along. "Gosh, Sukiyaki! My hair is so messy now!" They fake pouted trying to hide their shyness and happiness at the same time, sadly their attempt was a failure since Sukiyaki saw their not so well hidden smile.

"Master, you sure are the cutest thing that my eyes have ever seen...therefore I've tried to make some soup for you downstairs. Would my beloved Master be kind enough to come down to eat my special dish?" Sukiyaki got out of the blanket now holding out his hand to help his Master up. "Thank you. And I would be delighted to feast on your special soup!" When they've got a hold on the blanket and his hand, he pulled them up to quickly making them stumble onto his chest. "Master, are you actually falling for me right now?" Being a blushing mess, they were running ahead of Sukiyaki. Even so, his affection for them was just growing further and further.