Joyjous Celebration End

- 3rd POV -

The group wandered around before they had to bid goodbye to the Event itself and to each other.

"Turkey, Eggnog, I'm grateful for everything you've done for me and Rice here! If there is a way to re-" Ryori was interrupted before she could even form her last sentence.

"Wah~ Ryori is so noble! But don't worry your pretty head over it. We couldn't leave such a cute girl like Rice on her own now could we?" He said, looking over to Turkey but he just straight ignored him and continued his walk.

"Anyway," she brushed him off, getting kinda used to his 'flirting' "would anyone tell me what happened? I'm sure it is really interesting!"

With that, they all told her what they had to do in order to get the wine back, only to find the wrong ones till the end.

"I remember the eating contest! That was super awesome how you were able to eat that much!" Ryori started to talk differently than usually, and Rice noticed this little difference immediately.

"Master, you're enjoying yourself. I'm so happy~" Rice giggled a little bit while covering her mouth so that she won't start laughing out loud.

"W-what's wrong with that?!" Feeling the heat rise to her face, she averted her gaze from the smirking group.

"Serves you right! You shouldn't have made fun of your future king!" Turkey grinned from ear to ear, feeling triumphant in this very moment.

"Why you little!"

"Did you just call me little!?"

They head butted each other and sparks were flying around them, making Rice and Eggnog chuckle in discomfort.

"Come one guys, let's get along. Rice and I would love a peaceful environment right?" He asked her, seeing her nod in agreement made him sigh in relief.

"As a grown up, I assure you both that I have myself under control." Ryori huffed, looking in the opposite direction of Turkey.

"As a King, I have dignity and Status to protect so, I'm calm as the ocean itself right now." He did the same as her.

Eggnog and Rice thought this would keep up for the rest of the night but, once their nostrils hit the scent of food, grumbling could be heard and red faces were seen thanks to the lanterns.

"Master Attendant, could it be that you didn't have eaten anything since morning?" She run up to her, trying to peek at her face even for just a moment.

"May-maybe?" She scratched her head, shrinking a little bit in the process.

"And you, your highness? Didn't have enough to eat yet?" Eggnog smirked down, loving this moment a lot.

"Sh-shut it!" He huffed and quickened his pace.

"I have an idea!" They all stopped in their tracks looking at the brunette now. "I was going to make a banquet today, how about we just go to our restaurant and I'll make something for us."

Turkey's belly started rumbling again, he tried to hide it by coughing in sync. They still noticed it but didn't said anything. "Well, since we don't have anything better to do...why don't we just go."

"Great!!" Ryori responded, taking his tiny hand and sprinting to where their destiny was lying.

"What, what are you doing?! Unhand me at once!" He screamed, his cheeks matching the color of his eyes right now.

The others just laughed and were now running after them.

"It's been awhile since Master Attendant looked so happy or rather this childish." Rice spoke to him truthfully.

"Does she now?" He felt rather happy too in this moment, watching Ryori and Turkey quarreling with each other.

- Some time later -

"Ok we are-" she stopped in her tracks, everyone did the same wondering why she stopped so abruptly only to see a horde of people and Food Souls standing in front of the diner.

"Master...why are their so many new people their. We aren't even open yet." Rice tugged at her sleeve.

She sweat dropped and tried to laugh it off. "Well, you see...while I was wandering around by myself...I've met some people and became friends and..."

"And you invited every person you talked to?!" Turkey screamed, wiggling his arms around in frustration.

"Kind of, but hey! The more the merrier right?" Before even one could answer, she run up to the mass.

"Why is it closed Cassata? Didn't Ryori told us to go here?" Pizza whined around, seeing no light inside whatsoever.

"Well, that's because." Cassata said, smiling.

"I'm right here dummy! Boo!" Ryori gripped his shoulders making him flinch and scream in the process.

"Wahahahaa! You scaredy-cat just got spooked by the devil!" Cheese was holding her tummy from laughing so much.

"No-no fair!! That was cheating I say!" He flailed around with his arms, trying to get her off of him.

"Sorry sorry, and hello everyone!!" She greeted the crowd, laughing and cheering was heard among the chattering.

The trio came to the others slowly, amazed how many people she met and came here by just a simple request from a stranger.

"Your Master Attendant sure is popular, isn't she?" Eggnog said, still looking to the crowd.

"Yes, I believe it's because of her earnest character that people are attracted to her." Rice spoke, smiling to herself.

"Well, I have to say that she sure is one unique human. It's kinda fun having someone like this around." Turkey said.

With everyone finally gathered here, Ryori made sure that the dishes would come out quickly and tasty. With the help from Rice and others, the so told banquet was now reality, sitting right in front of them.

"Wow! I don't know what to say other than thank you everyone! I'm so happy to have met every last one of you here today and I hope to see everyone someday again!"

They felt moved or confused seeing this girl raising her glass up with tears in her eyes, either way, they all raised their glasses as well.

"Cheers everyone!"

"Cheers!!"