Joyjous Celebration Part 3

-*- 3rd POV -*-

Skipping happily along the way with her beautiful doll between her arms, she found the next booth that caught her interest. "Woah! So many colorful goldfishes! Shopkeep! Please bring me a net!"

They happily brought her one and cheered them on to get one, before he took care of his other customers. "I just wait and... now!" She quickly scooped a goldfish that was colored in red, gold and white, it was just breathtaking. "My luck knows no bounds in reaction! I win! Hehehe..."

At some point, she noticed the eyes of two persons glued on her. "Can I, help you guys?" The one with blond hair came out of his trance and smiled at you. "N-no! I'm sorry for staring though, I was just admiring the goldfish you caught. They look really beautiful." She nodded in response and felt proud for a moment, when she realized the sad glint in his eyes.

In that moment, she knew that he wanted this one pretty badly. I mean, how couldn't she not know with his sad puppy look! "You know Sir, I think this little guy wants to go to you!" Ryori said to him, surprised at first but that changed and he tackled her so fast that she didn't even had time to react to it at all.

"Thank you Miss! I really appreciate that! I don't even know you but you are the best!" Hearing him say all those things made Ryori blush like never before, and it's the first time that someone from the opposite gender hugged her so tightly.

"I-it's alright! R-really!" His companion noticed the deep blush on her face, it urged him to tease her. But right now, his friend was in the way. "Pizza, please stop it. We wouldn't want her to get any more redder than a tomato now would be?" The Person names Pizza immediately jumped off of you and apologized.

"I'm sorry for squishing you like that. I was just so happy to meet such a kind person!" It kinda made her happy to hear it, meeting new people was always fun for her.

"It's really no problem, I just thought that I should give him to you since you looked so sad and your face said, I really wanted this little guy so..." now it was Pizza's turn to blush in the shade of his jacket(?). His friend with red hair saw the opportunity and took it. "Pizza, are we falling in love with someone? Should I arrange the wedding already?"

"Ca-cassata you big meanie! S-stop it!" Pizza cried out in embarrassment. "And I wanted the goldfish because they had the same color as you and Cheese!"

Ryori tilted her head in confusion, not know who the third person was. "If it's alright to ask, who is Cheese?" "Easy, it's our princess! H-huh? Where did she go!?" Realizing that she has gone missing, they immediately started to run of and search for her. Ryori wanted to make sure that everything was ok with their friend and followed them.