Joyjous Celebration Part 1

あ Ryori あ
Today was a special day for everyone here, the Annual Creation Day has just begun! It was the biggest holiday here in Tierra.

And the best thing was, everyone from every nation put their bad feelings aside and celebrated together. Today I've took myself some free time thanks to Rice, who volunteered to protect the Divine Lords Wine for awhile, of course I would come back with lots of gifts for her and everyone else that keeps watch at the restaurant now.

It was nice seeing all those colorful lights here and there and the prices weren't so bad at all. The Divine Lord was even so grateful to give every booth a Bottle of his sacred wine, but not like the bottle I've been given.

The bottle that Rice is protecting right now is special.

"So many people from different nations, so many different cuisines!" I was so excited in the moment that I didn't notice where I was going, till I've bumped into a boy with an eyepatch and white hair.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't focusing on the road, are you alright?" The only thing I got as a response was that he was fine and that I should keep my voice down so that I wouldn't make a distraction, like Brownie said.

"There you are! I've been searching for you B-52!" A voice came behind the so called B-52, it was another guy with butler like features. "Brownie? B-52? Oh, I get it now! You guys are Food Souls right? Nice to meet you two, my name is Amai Ryori! I'm a Master Attendant, if you'd like, you could visit my restaurant any time!"

I gave them a short direction of where my restaurant was till Brownie responded to me "Thank you very much Milady, if we ever find time we'll make sure to visit it. But for now, we shall look at the other booths nearby."

They excused themselves and I was alone again. "Dang, I should have brought someone with me. It's kinda lonely."

There wasn't much complaining since then, I was to focused on the food and the games that where offered. "Woah! Plum Blossom Poles! I've never seen them so big! And there are even people on them! I wish Rice and the others could see it right now." I've said while munching on a Hawthorn Ball, they sure were delicious.

I thought that next time, I should open a booth and sell different dishes in the event. I was kinda motivated to try my hands on something, and so I was on the search of a booth where I could toss a ball or a ring.

Next thing I knew, I found a booth with rings. There were so many prices to even count them. "Now that I think about it, there are prices I could get for some of my Food Souls, Sir! Do you still have a bottle of sacred wine?"

His attention turned to me. "I'm afraid that this main price was already taken by other people young lady." Kinda disappointing, but they weren't the only booth with it, I'm sure I can get it from another booth. And so, I've been playing a little bit but with no luck at all.

AN: I'm gonna do more parts for this Event. And how does it go for you guys right now? I've got Eggnog and Rice already, I'm still trying to get Turkey too!