Joyjous Celebration Part 2

あ Ryori POV あ

I've been wandering aimlessly again, when I've suddenly found a booth that offers Ring Toss.

The prices they were giving away were so cute, I thought that I should try my luck here, but with no success again. "I'm no good at games, maybe I should admit defeat." My sighing seemed to catch the attention of a certain group.

-*- 3rd POV -*-

The group was made out of three beautiful girls, one with violett, one with dark brown and the other one had pinkish hair. "Toso, can we help this girl right there? It seems like that she needs our help!" The woman with violett also known as Toso looked in the direction where her companion with brown hair pointed.

"If it's nothing else, Shopkeeper! More rings for me!" She immediately got another set of rings and tossed them with ease on the targets. "Wow! You're so good at this, you make it look like anyone can do it just as easily." Ryori gave Toso a compliment after watching her throw the rings onto individual bottles. Toso looked away and tried to hide her blush, even though her ears were kinda red too.

"That was nothing! And here, it seemed like you really wanted that doll too right?" She didn't turned around but held a beautiful and cute doll in front of her, waiting for them to accept their gift. "E-eh!? But I didn't even do anything to get it! That wouldn't be right if I just take it right?"

"I've got enough dolls, that's why I'm giving it to you and also you looked desperate back there."
Her companion hided her smile behind her sleeves, thinking how adorable this whole situation was.

"Thank you...I'm gonna make it up to you guys! Come to my restaurant later ok? I'm gonna prepare a huge meal for everyone!" They thought for a moment but Toso's companion really wanted to know what they had to offer, so they accepted and bid their farewell.