SisterLand By Linda Newbery

I swear SisterLand is such a great book and freaking recommend to everyone.
This is the blurb

If I had the choice- know, or not know- I'd have to choose knowing. It must be better to know, mustn't it?

When Heidigran comes to live with with the Craig family, her granddaughter Hilly finds that events buried in the past can deeply effect the present. As Heidigran becomes increasingly ill and confused, secrets are unveiled which threaten the stability of the whole family. What impact will revelations of her wartime experiences have on Hilly's sense of identity?

A provocative and compassionate portrayal of Family history, ethnicity and legacy of the past.

Not Suitable For Younger Readers

Forget about that bold stuff but I'll be able to give a proper review when I've finished it fully. I'm around halfway done but what I know know is that

1. Zoë (Hilly's sister) is someone I don't like.

I swear I really don't like her but she's so smart in tests and school, she's also beautiful but she hangs out with cunts and in a band with cunts wHO HURT MY PRECIOUS SAEED AND WILL END- anyways I just need to say that if she stays with them then she'll turn into a cunt like them. She's also really stubborn and acts like a rebellious teen which makes her so annoying.
ZoeSpook

2. Saeed and Ruben are so cute together

My two Gay children are freaking adorable I love them and Saeed is precious.

3. When Saeed got beaten up by Zoë's band members I wanted to kill them.

This happened after a piano solo Ruben did at a concert and he was beaten up for being a Muslim and as I Muslim I wanted to murder them. And Ruben was like
I'll kill them!
But Saeed said it was all right but I was with Ruben on that.

4. When Hilly found out her father had an affair with another woman it made me so sad.

Hilly was so sad when her father wanted to live with someone else and not them but he did come back for Hilly and Zoë. But Hilly couldn't even talk to him but they did sort it out and I think they're fine now. Idk haven't finished it.

People I think might be interested in this book

The_girlwholived
DarkPH0T0N
Just_Ioana
SociallyAwkward_Girl
ZoeSpook
Attack_on_Touka
Yuki_Chan5
SaveLivesArmy
_Syph_
DreamerFae
DangerFreeZone
XxDiamond_GodxX