okaylookmydudesibereadingtoomuchsr/nosleep-

'a modern day Bonnie and Clyde'

Dear diary,

June 11 2018

I'm Janet Abott, 16 years old and my family had moved into this new town. It looks as if it's out of some fairy tale and everyone seems so... Perfect. It's sorta creepy but I guess it is sorta fun.

We've been here for around five months and I've already made a bunch of friends but the creepy thing is that there has been a lot of murders, 5 to be exact. Two girls and three boys. This wouldn't be that much in other countries but  apparently it's the first serial killer in the town in 79 years! Crazy, right

Since some the victims were girls, my mum has been so paranoid and always thinks that I'm gonna be 'next' but I won't. I know I won't.

The first victim was actually one of my closest friends. Her name was Carol Caramel. Her golden locks and her pale white skin was clean and soft. She wasn't the brightest girl but she had charisma and was easily the most popular. That was a mistake. So the others were less popular nobody's who just couldn't keep their nose out. Well, at first.

Carrie Alice. The mouse-brown haired nobody was the most beautiful by far. The only reason she wasn't as popular was because she was cold and distant, nicknamed the ice queen but the boy's were always drooling all over her even though they knew she was way out of their league. Also, I was actually her first friend since she never really socialized with anyone.

This always intrigued me since everyone was supposedly 'perfect' and before I knew it, I fell for the girl. It was weird at first but seeing all the boy's stare at the Carrie, knowing what their perverted minds were thinking, it angered me. So I knew they had to go.

I became possessive. I'd always walk her home, I'd stick with her if she wagged class knowing I'd get into trouble, I'd always be there if her family had kicked her out. But she never complained.

Then there was the first boy. Alan Dun. He was planning to ask Carrie out and asked me for advice. As if I was going to let him take her so easily. Then the next day there were news reports of him being found in a sewer with his arms cut off and put beside his dead corpse. I hid my smile while watching the report as my family was with me too.

Then there were the other two. Daniel Colleen and Joseph Jostar. They ended the same way as Alan and I don't feel too much guilt surprisingly. I soon found that it was quite pathetic to kill them over it but it's what they get for trying to steal her.

Welp, time to go now. See you tommorow diary!

Dear diary,

July 14th 2018

You know, I confessed to her! On the 26th of June! She accepted and I was ecstatic! But she did have one question. Why? I said it was because I loved her but then I realized what she was talking  about. The killings. I said the same thing and... she smiled. It between genuine and manic.

Since then there has been 6 more killings and I think you know who it was committed by. It's like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde but it's Janet and Carrie.

Well time to go. See you later whoever's reading this. Oh! And before I leave, just know, you might be next. See ya then!

*Finish*

Nikkos_Book_Store
Stormysue14number2
bluesaloser
SteelSkarmoryKate
pansy1
XxSDG_stevenxX
The_girlwholived
ZoeSpook
XxDiamond_GodxX
Y2JCodebreaker