some celebrity fanbases are s c a r y -

Three British Actors in Marvel have scary and obsessive fanbases I swear-

Now I am scared of a lot of fandoms/fanbases but those three (I should probably say who they are- Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Holland) have some scary and creepy people in their fandoms, like every big fandom. A lot of celebrity and shows etc, have scary and even toxic fandoms but I'm doing it on these three since I'm bored- (not really a good reason but whatever)

Benedict Cumberbatch has a fandom where they make unsettling fanfiction about him and I've only read one fanfic on him on Ao3 and I'm too scared to read anymore fanfic on him and on Ao3 all together. It's mostly my fault since I looked for the most weird and thirsty one. I'm sure there are some sweet, fluffy fanfics on him and the other two-

I guess Tom Hiddleston fanbase is the least scary since I haven't found anything too scary or disturbing and it is mostly on Loki. I have watched one of his interviews on the Graham Norton show where Graham showed a picture on Loki being a pole dancer and the picture made me laugh so much and Tom's reaction made me laugh more-

Tom Holland, also isn't too bad but the one time at Comic Con where two of his fans were quite rude and does show quite a bit about who they are. I know a lot if the Fandom are nice people. Tom was too nice to say anything because he seems to be a nice person. I'm guessing there is a lot of weird fan fiction but I'm not going to search for it. I'm already scarred for life from reading that other fanfic so no. You look for it.

There are those chill people who just like those people (like me) and there are those people who may be slightly obsessed or have a crush on them but are still nice people since they do exist and I know some people like that.

So these scary people are in every big fandom and you won't want to get into and argument with the scary people because it'll be so ridiculous and weird. Actually, if you want to be an asshole and have a bit of a laugh, get into a little argument with them but, don't let it escalate much. Or you could be harrassed by the person or it could just turn into plain bullying.

But these are like, the really toxic people. Like, they'd defend this person/character even if it meant they'd have to sacrifice their pride or social standing or social life.

There are really nice people who will hear you opinion and agree to disagree or just have a small debate and those people are great people and rare in the toxic waste land and angry place that is the internet.

Ha. I spent too much time on this-