anotheronebecauseiamfuckingbOrEd

'Looks may be deceiving'

Today was great! I met this boy called Joseph at Uni a few days ago and we've basically been borderline flirting everyday and then we finally got together. Oh, and did I mention that O. M. G. He is cute as hell.

I'm thinking of making a move on him today after we go to this place he suggested and go to my place since we haven't done anything serious yet but we are 18 so it would be right, right?

He said that it's a place where he thinks is misunderstood by normal people and that I'd like it. He said that I'm special and would be perfect for his next dish- he's an chef by the way!

He's a bit weird weird since he's always interested in if I'm eating well and says he's 'filling me up' which is sorta creepy but I love him still and it just shows he cares about me! Right?

Why am I doubting myself! I love him and that's all that matters! But hearing myself say it aloud... It doesn't sound right.

Oh he's got a text! I wonder if... You know it can't hurt to look! I look at the text and what I see is a giant plate with my full name on top of it. Jessica Opel. With the caption 'can't wait to taste the girl.'

The most unsettling thing is the guts and organs surrounding the plate. Ohgod oh god oh god! I can't I just no-

The door opens and a bright ray if light shines in to the room. Joseph lunges at me and snatches his phone away. He stares at me with wide eyes then at the phone then back at me.

I can't move. I'm stuck on his bed. His face turns serious and I can only get out a quiet plead.

"Don't hurt me. Please"

He apologizes and opens his drawer. I see a glint and then everything clicks. It's a knife. I'm gonna die. I have to go. I need to go. Or this will be the last day.

I jump off the bed and before I can reach the window he tackles me to the ground and pins me down. Why me? Why couldn't I tell? Why couldn't I look through the looks and see who he really is? It's too late. I'm done for.

He brings his knife over my neck and it barely brushes my skin. He murmured a final apology and I doubt it's genuine but that's where all the light disappears and I'm left with darkness. Nothingness. I'm dead. Goodbye-