The Squad try to do ballet.

sweet-peachy
sour-raspberry
iiidaddycooliii
DaNevGal

Oh boy.

——-

Maddie, Nev, Alli, and Danielle walked into the studio in ballet tights and a leotard, their hair was up in buns and they had water bottles.

Alli was optimistic about dancing, she felt really excited. Danielle was nervous about it, she could barley lift her leg, how was she supposed to do petite batma shite in first with suburasu and releve?
Nev seemed awkwardly waddling with her tights on. Maddie was annoyed and already wanted to give up.

They heard loud music from The Nutcracker, coming from one of the rooms. Danielle opened the door to see Dust was dancing in pointe shoes.

(I can do some of this stuff but I still have a long ways to go until I can dance that without falling on my butt and doing it right so let's just pretend I'm a god at dancing)

Dust stopped in her finishing pose, sweat dripping from her forehead.

Furious clapping.

Dust looked up, she tried to smile, but collapsed onto the floor. "Water." She croaked. Alli ran over with Dust's water bottle and poured it in her mouth.

"Thanks."

Dust stood up. "Alright! Everyone get in your first position at the barre."

Everyone looked at her confused.

"Right. You're all dumb." Dust put her hands on her hips and sighed. "Alright everyone right hand on the barre."

Dust tried to teach Maddie the splits, but Maddie screamed in pain. "NO! NOOOOO AHHAHAH F*CK!" Maddie writhed in pain on the ground.

Dust tried to teach Alli to do a passé, she lifted her leg and Dust grabbed her stomach. "Suck it in."
Alli sucked in her stomach. "Pull up your chest." She pulled up her chest. Dust poked her butt "Move your derrière under, so your straight." Alli did so. "Woah, I'm doing it! Wait- Maddie what are doin- OH MY GOD!"

Maddie kicked Dust and knocked her to the ground. "ONLY I CAN TOUCH HER BUTT." Dust got up and rolled her shoulders back.

"Okay guys, let's just relax-

"Shut Up Danielle!" Maddie hissed.

"No it's fine, I'm calm. Just relax Maddie because ballet teachers touch their students to fix their positions ONLY. Even male teachers. I'm not a professional but I have danced for 5 years. It's fine." Dust smiled.

"Whatever."

Dust tried to teach Nev to do an arabesque but she collapsed when Dust lifted her leg in the back. "NOOO YOU'RE TWISTING MY LEG!" "I'm rotating it, there's a difference." Dust huffed.
"NOO YOU'RE KILLING ME." Nev slowly got up. "Fine." Dust dropped her leg and Nev fell forward again.

Dust tried to teach Danielle to pirouette. "So do I just.." Danielle spun around 8 times, but when she went to land, she fell back, "AH F*CK."

"Oh no honey no." Dust facepalmed. "Alright everyone out of the studio, my teacher is gonna be here for my private lesson, be gone!" Dust dramatically waved her hand.

"Jeez Okay." Danielle grabbed her bag and ran out.

Everyone followed after.

When they got home.

"GET THIS OFF OF ME!" Maddie screeched, clawing at her leotard and tights.

                  The End.