The Squad In A Haunted House

thesweetpeach
sour-raspberry
DaNevGal
iiisk8terboiii
coffeeflavoredtearz
Gay4_Lyfe

Ok Idk what this is just read it lmao

———————-

"YOO WE ARE ABOUT TO GO INTO AN ACTUAL HAUNTED HOUSE WHAT THE F*CK." Dust put her hands over her mouth.

Danielle stared out the window of the car to the tall abandoned mansion and glared, silently challenging the mansion to do something scary.

Maddie sighed and mentally prepared herself.

Dust was sharpening her knife just in case she has to cut a ghost up.

Alyssa was slumped in her seat, groaning because she didn't want to leave the comfortable car.

Sidara was gripping onto Danielle's hand. "Babe, I'm scared." But at the same time, she was also kind of down to face some creepy crap.

Danielle looked at her. "Um. Yeah." She didn't really know what to say in this situation.

Nev was trying to open the door and run, but of course the door was locked. "F*CK."

Alli decided to stay at the apartment, before they left she was drinking some hot chocolate and said "Alright But if you die, that is not my fault." And she just watched some Netflix.

Nev picked up a bat and Dust grabbed a knife, and Maddie  had a pistol. They all got flashlights but they decided not to give everybody weapons since they weren't gonna split up anyway.

Alyssa followed behind everybody when something caught her eye. On the swing set outside she spotted a little girl swinging with her long blonde hair covering her face.

She stared for a second before widening her eyes. "Nev!" She ran up to her girlfriend and slammed into her back.

"Ow! Alyssa what the f*ck." Nev hissed in pain.

"Sorry, But-"

Maddie opened the creaky door and they crept inside. Alyssa inched closer towards Nev and Dust was glancing around at every thing to make sure she didn't miss anything.

They heard whistling and slow footsteps from another room. The rattle of multiple things followed every step.

Dust knew what this was. And she pushed all of her friends into another room, far away from the whistles.

"Dust, What was that?" Sidara's eyes widened.

"That was El Silbon." Dust glanced around. She made sure everybody was safe, before telling the story:

(Watch that first)

"Oh hell to naw!"Danielle yelled. Alyssa covered her mouth. They all listened in silence.

Clang. Clink.

"Uno. Dos. Tres..." the voice trailed off.

Eventually the group heard him get up and walk out the door, the front door slammed shut and they all sighed with relief.

Maddie slowly looked around. "Alright let's go upstairs." They crept up the staircase, and Sidara felt something grab her arm. Something cold.

She cried out and Danielle immediately grabbed Sidara and ran up the stairs. Everybody followed and they all circled Sidara. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Something grabbed my arm!" She shined her light on her arm and her eyes widened.

There was a large bruise on her arm. "Jesus Christ." Nev exclaimed.

Dust looked around and her eyebrows furrowed. There was a door with some furniture in front of it.

All of a sudden there was loud knocking on the door. "Help!" A weak croak was heard. It was an old lady's voice!

"Help! Please I'm injured and starved." The voice coughed.

The group was mortified. An old woman? In a mansion? Is she okay? Did she live here before?

Alyssa gasped. "D-Don't worry ma'am! We'll help you out okay?" She reached for the furniture.

Dust grabbed Alyssa's hand "DON'T!"

"That's not a woman. That's a banshee." They all sat down, away from the door. Dust began to tell the story.

(Watch this first)

"But," Maddie bit her lip. "She hasn't screamed yet."

Then, there was the knocking again. Slow and quiet. "Please I have to get out." The old voice croaked.

The knocking grew louder and faster. "Let me out.. let me out. Let me out! LET ME OUT!" The voice screamed.

"That's the scream!" Dust called out.

They all got up and ran. Danielle grabbed Sidara's arm and was pushing her in front.

Nev was making sure everybody was safe. And making sure her girlfriend was okay. Mentally at least.

They all opened the door and got in the car. Maddie fumbled with the keys, but she managed to shove them in and the drove off.

But what Maddie never told anyone, was that when she looked in the rear view mirror she saw a woman in the window, with her mouth slit from ear to ear, her hands were pressed against the glass. Dust seemed to have seen it too, since she glanced at Maddie and whispered. "I'll tell you once we get back."

————

WOWIE THAT WAS INTESE

ALSO THIS IS THE WONAN AT THE END:

Please watch this it's spoopy