A Whole New World (Sk8tertearz)

iiisk8terboiii
coffeeflavoredtearz

"Princess Sidara!" She heard a voice yell from outside of her balcony. She opened the curtains and saw the girl from earlier, standing on her balcony.

"I already said no. I'm not going to be some trophy wife, or a key to my fathers throne." Sidara leaned against the wall.

"Wait, why can't you just give me chance?" Danielle groaned.

"Because 'Princess Danielle' I know what kind of person you are." She replied. "Now, go away."

"Hey Wait-"

"I said go!" Sidara yelled. Danielle then got an idea. "Oh, alright then I'll leave you alone."

She jumped off of the balcony. "No!" Sidara yelled, running back over to the balcony railing.

Danielle rose up with her arms crossed and a smug grin on her face. "H-How are you doing that?" The Princess looked down.

"A-A carpet?"

"A magic carpet." Danielle corrected. Sidara rolled her eyes. "Wanna go for a ride?"

"Uh, isn't that dangerous?" She looked wearily at the carpet.

"Do you trust me?" Danielle held out her hand.

"What?" Sidara paused. "Do you trust me?" Danielle urged.

"Well, not really because you're a stranger-" Sidara screamed as Danielle pulled her onto the carpet.

"See? This isn't so bad." Sidara looked at the ground. "That is so high up. We're gonna die."

"No we're not. Just hold onto me."

"What?" The Princess blinked. "Hold onto me!" She repeated. Sidara blushes and wrapped her arms around the girl.

And they were off into the sky. Sidara shrieked when they almost crashing into a wall, but gracefully flew over it.

"I can show you the world." Danielle held the princess's hand that was on her shoulder. "Shining, shimmering splendid," She smiled when she was Sidara looking around in awe.

"Tell me Princess," Danielle took her hands. "When did you last let your heart, decide?"

"I can open your eyes. Take you wonder by wonder." They both looked around at the lights and scenery.

"Over, sideways, and under," Sidara covered her eyes and squeaked when they turned upside down. "On a magic carpet ride." Danielle snickered on the word magic.

"A whole new world!" The carpet soared into the clouds. They both looked down at the palace that was slowly fading from sight. "A new fantastic point of view."

"No one to tell us no!" Sidara replied.

"Or where to go." Danielle added.

"Or say we're only dreaming." They both sang at the same time.

"A whole.. new.. world." Sidara leaned her head against Danielle's shoulder and the carpet slowed down, and they were floating on the carpet.

Eventually, Sidara fell asleep, and they went back to the palace, Danielle dragged her inside and gently placed her on the bed.

"Sidara?" A voice called out. It was her dad. "Crap." Danielle ran out the balcony and dived off.

The carpet caught her and they flew off to their living quarters.

————-

THE END

ALL OF THESE WERE CRINGEY IM SORRY