Once Upon A Dream (Sour-Peachy)

thesweetpeach
sour-raspberry

"Well I really mustn't speak to strangers," Alli took the red coat in her hands, her owl friend trying to maneuver his way around in the hat, and the birds controlled the sleeves. "But we have met before, haven't we?"

"I know you, I've walked with you once upon a dream." Alli twirled in her dress, even though she was barefoot, her feet never hit any rocks or sticks.

"I know you," She waltzed with her "Princess", "For even your eyes are so familiar a gleam."

"And I know it's true, the visions are seldom all they seem.."

Princess Maddie poked her head through the bushes. Her horse popped up next to her. Maddie smiled as she saw the young maiden dancing around with her cloak and bunny rabbits following her.

"But if I know you, I'll know what you'd do." She twirled.

"You'll love me at once," Alli wrapped her self in the cloak, swaying back and forth. "The way you did once, upon a dream." She continued to dance and sing along.

Maddie motioned for her horse to stay, as she climbed out of the bushes.

"But if I know you, I'll know what you'd do, you'll love me at once.."

"They way you did once upon a dream." A voice chimes in her hers, as she felt arms wrap around her.

"Oh!" Alli stepped away. Her hand caught in the strange girl's.

"Why, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you." Maddie said, still holding onto her hand.

"Oh well," Alli pulled her hand out of her grip, stepping back, her face flushed. "It wasn't that."

Maddie grabbed her hand again. "It's just that you're a- a-"

"A stranger?" Maddie finished.

"But don't you remember? We met before."

"We- We have?" Alli stuttered.

"Yes. Once a upon a dream."

Alli was blushing and trying to figure out what to say. "Who are you?"

"I'm Maddie." She smiled. "Allison, But you can call me Alli." She responded, mirroring the other girls smile.

Alli went to grab the girl's cloak, when she noticed the royal crest on it. "Oh my gosh! You're the princess!" Alli turned around, gripping the red fabric in her hands.

"Damn." Maddie sighed. "But you aren't-" Alli started.

"Wearing a big puffy pink dress and acting like a stuck up snob who thinks the world is ending because she didn't get her way?" Maddie finished, raising an eyebrow.

"N-No! That's not what I meant." Alli stuttered.

"Well it's okay. I guess I'll just be on my way then-"

"No! Don't go." Alli grabbed her hand. "Very well." Maddie hung her cloak on a tree branch.

"ALLI!" A voice called out. "Oh dear. I'm coming!" She responded.

"That was one of my care takers. I must go now." Alli quickly dusted off her dress.

"When will I see you again?" Maddie asked. "Come see me tomorrow evening. When my caretakers have gone to sleep."

"ALLISON? ARE YOU COMING DEAR?" The voice yelled. "Yes Merryweather!" Alli yelled back.

"Goodbye Maddie."

"Goodbye Alli."

——————

Gay4_Lyfe and DaNevGal are up next!  I just need your ship name lmao