When The Squad Has PMS

sweet-peachy
sour-raspberry
DaNevGal
iiidaddycooliii

OOF I'm so sorry

Alli:

Alli sobbed on the bed. "MADDIE!" She screeched. Maddie ran full speed and kicked down the door. "Huh?!" Her voice cracked. It was late at night and Maddie was woken up to the love of her life screaming.

Alli couldn't talk straight, (becuz SHES GAY-) and she just sobbed uncontrollably.

"PMS?" Maddie asked. "IM NOT PMSING!" Allie screamed.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Danielle yelled.

"NOOOOO!" Allie screeched. "Damn Okay." Maddie cringed at the unholy sound.

"Okay why don't I take some of Dust's chocolate and you will be perfectly fine-

"But she'll kill you." Alli sniffed.

"I don't care."

Nev:

Nev stomped into the kitchen, mumbling things under breath, she opened the fridge and dug through the drawers. "NOO!" Nev screamed.

"What?!" Dust asked.

"WE'RE OUT OF CHEESE."

"Ch-Cheese?"

"YES CHEESE." Nev's eye's widened. "CHEESE!" She ran around the house.

"She just lost her mind holy crap-

"Do you even like cheese?" Danielle crossed her arms.

Nev thought about it for a second. "Yeah you right." Nev slammed the door to her room. Then Hamilton started blasting through her Bluetooth speakers.

"Ok then-

Danielle:

Danielle lied on the floor and though about life. "What am I doing with my life?"

"Why am I so tall?"

"What is my Afro?"

"Why do we sleep?"

"Why am I talking?"

Maddie went into the living room and found Danielle sobbing, covered in candy wrappers. She turned around and walked out "Nope not today Satan."

Maddie:

Maddie slowly walked into the kitchen with her arms crossed and with a sour face on. (Pun intended)

She grumbled and snatched the Oreos out of Nev's hands. "Hey! Those are mine-

Maddie turned around and slapped Nev. "Oh HELL NO-

Alli walked in and separated the two of them, they were both covered in bruises and blood. "Are you done?"

"NO" Maddie flung herself at Nev and they punched each other again.

Dust:

"Just take her knife, and hide it, before she murders someone." Danielle whispers to Nev.

Dust came up from behind them "YOU TALKING SH*T?!"

Danielle screamed. "NOPE I AINT DYING TODAY." She ran up the stairs and slammed the door.

"Ditto on that dying thing." Nev raced up the stairs and kid in her room.

Dust ran through the house and broke everything.

Alli hid in the cabinet and waited for Maddie to say the all clear.

Maddie made a gagging noise. That was the signal. Alli opened the cabinet door and ran to the front door. "RUN MADDIE."

Maddie kicked Dust and knocked her down. "COME BACK HERE YOU B*TC-

Slam!

"We escaped! WE LIVED!" Allie laughed.

"Let's go to McDonalds."

"Yayyy!"

Sorry if this wasn't accurate I don't know what happens when y'all PMS