The Walking Dead (Game)

sour-raspberry
dopey_daisy
DaNevGal

Only y'all are in it (sorry everyone else)

In this situation:

Me: Minnie

Nev: AJ? I think.

Danielle: Clementine

Maddie: Tenn

I might make future TWD squad five but this isn't the permanent characters y'all are gonna be cuz they don't really fit u lol.

—————-

The group ran as far as they could. Away from the burning ship. Away from the people that tried to destroy them, away from the walkers. And away from Dust, and from the looks of it, Dust was definitely dead.

"Where do we go now?" Danielle frowned, gripping her gun.

"Oh! I know an old bridge. It's just this way." Maddie ran ahead of her friends.

Once they caught up to her, a rickety old bridge was in sight. "Maddie, are you sure this can hold us?" Nev asked.

Maddie facepalmed. "No, Nev. it can hold a big ašs truck but not a couple teenage girls."

Nev looked at the turned over truck. "Oh."

Danielle snorted and went to cross first. Then, they hit a fork in the road.

A huge gap was separating the bridge into two sides. Nev groaned "Shït."

"You think we can jump across?" Maddie put her hands on her hips.

Danielle nodded. "We should be able too. We just have to be careful to not jump too har-"

"Never mind the darkness." A singing voice cut them off in the distance.

Danielle and Nev looked at each other, eyes wide.

Maddie gasped silently. She knew that voice.

"Never mind the storm."

It was Dust.

"Never mind the blood red.. moon"

The group turned around to see a figure walking in the distance, their head down, holding an axe over her shoulder.

"The night will be over..

She looked up to reveal her face. Her regular brown eyes were now icy blue, and her right cheek was ripped out, and bleeding.

"Soon."

"Dust.." Maddie took a few steps forward. But stopped when she saw the walkers following behind her.

"I did it!" Dust laughed. "I found you, Maddie!"

"My best friend. Come with me!" She walked closer, but Maddie stepped back. "You're dying.."

"Yes!" Dust giggled. "Yes I am, I am finally going someplace better! I want you there with me."

Maddie thought for a second. "A place.. where everyone gets to be a person again.." She stepped forward again.

"We're gonna go see Canada, and Sidara, and Alyssa." Dust smiles, despite the fact that her right cheek was torn.

"Maddie. She's going to kill you!" Danielle grabbed her arm.

"I-I know but-

BAM!

A gunshot fired. They looked up to see a pistol in Dust's hand.

"Don't you fûcking speak to her! Any of you!" She roared, while walkers stumbled more towards them.

They all hid behind the truck. "Dust. Please stop!" Nev shouted.

"You don't have to do this!" Danielle yelled louder, over the walker's groans.

"Don't worry Maddie! She can try to stop me.. but I'm not going anywhere without my best friend!"

Maddie gulped.

Danielle went to grab Maddie, but Dust fires a gun that she had to dodge.

"I'll get Maddie over to the other side, you take care of her!" Nev grabbed Maddie's arm, and dragged her to the gap that divided the bridge.

Danielle and Dust took turns firing at each other, until when Danielle went to fire again, only to see Dust was in front of her. With a yell, Dust jumped off of the truck and swung her axe at Danielle.

"Dust, stop!" She yelled, and kicked her onto the ground.

When she grabbed her gun and aimed at Dust, she spit blood in her face and grabbed her gun back. "You're just something in my way!" Dust yelled, and with her axe, cut Danielle's foot.

Deep. Really deep.

"Fück!" She yelled and fell in the ground.

A walker grabbed Dust's arm, and Dust grunted, and took off her jacket, revealing all of her walker bites on her neck and arms.

Another walker grabbed her arm and bit her again. Dust cried out, and another one bit her leg.

"Dust!" Maddie pulled away from Nev, who was trying to help her get across the bridge.

Nev grabbed her arms and tried to pull her back. "Danielle! Get across the bridge! Now!"

Danielle nodded, and when she got across, she picked up her gun again.

"Maddie! Move your fücking ašs right now!" Nev struggled to pull Maddie.

Danielle sighed, and aimed at her two friends. "Let her go! You'll die if you don't!" She shouted.

"Maddie! Move!"

"No! She's getting bit!"

Danielle closed her eyes. And shot.

Maddie clutched her bleeding neck, eyes wide. Nev cried out, as walkers knocked Maddie down and ate her.

"Get across the bridge! Now!" Danielle yelled.

Nev jumped across, and when she turned around, she saw Dust and Maddie both getting eaten.

"No! No. No no no." She cried.

"That's right!" Dust laughed, while taking her final breaths. "Let's go to a better place."

Maddie was unresponsive.

"Why would you do that?!" Nev yelled. "I had to! You would've died if I didn't! I did it for you!" Danielle argued.

"For me? Maddie is dead! The girl who loved to make jokes and make people laugh is dead because of you!" Nev yelled.

"I didn't want to kill her! She was my first real friend!" Danielle cut back in. "And you would've never seen 'Texas Two' if I didn't shoot her!"

Nev stopped and looked back at the walkers surrounding them. "Bye Maddie."

"Come on, let's get back to the group." Danielle stood up and stumbled, with her injured foot, while Nev followed behind.

———

The scene isn't completely accurate like in the game, I changed quite a few things, but you want to see the real stuff then here: