Bitten (Zombie Apocalypse AU)

sour-raspberry
thesweetpeach
iiisk8terboiii
coffeeflavoredtearz
DaNevGal
Gay4_Lyfe

This is the last Zombie AU im doing because Maddie made a Squadpocalypse book. I just had an idea.
————————
TRIGGER WARNING: Gore (kinda)

The group was wrecking through the zombies, occasionally stopping to reload, then wrecking them again.

Dust was mostly kicking them in the knee then stabbing them with her knife, while Nev was just slicing heads off.

Danielle and Sidara were back to back and looking around wildly.

Alli and Alyssa were blowing heads off with their shotguns that Dust shouldn't have gave them.

Maddie was on top of a rock, shooting at the zombies that spotted her. She jumped off and ran towards the group.

All was silent and calm. They started to ease up and reloaded again. Maddie picked up some ammo and opened her chamber. "MADDIE LOOK OUT-"

Maddie cried out as a walker tackled her. The girls were restricted by their heavy weapons on them, and Alli was struggling to kick the med kit off of her foot.

Maddie reached for her knife in her pocket, but it was too late.

She screamed as the zombie bit her hand. Danielle finally managed to get up and stab it in the head. Maddie was staring at her hand in shock.

"Quickly into the rest stop!" Sidara yelled, grabbing their things and running inside.

Maddie sat on the bathroom sink and hissed in pain. "I'm going to die here." She realized.

"No, no no! Don't say that!" Alli started digging through the med kit.

"We have to chop off her arm." Alyssa realized. "It's the only way to save her!"

Dust nodded and grabbed her hammer. "WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Danielle screeched.

"Uh, this?" Dust took the hammer and knocked off the hinges on a bathroom stall door. "Why?" Nev facepalmed.

"So I can make a metal arm?" Dust gave her a 'duh' look. "You can do that?"

"I can do whatever I want this is a Wattpad book." Dust stuck her tongue out.

"Who's gonna do it? I can't." Sidara asked.

"Danielle." She shook her head.

"Dust?" Dust shook her head too. "Bad gag reflexes, I'll throw up on Maddie."

"Alyssa?" Alyssa's eyes widened. "NO!"

"Fine I'll do it!" Nev picked up her knife. She slowly walked up to Maddie. Maddie closed her eyes and Alli held her head.

She could feel her bones crack and the blood squish, and then..

Pain. Maddie screamed and Alli started to cry, she quickly covered Maddie's mouth to stop her from attracting walkers.

Dust went into a stall and vomited. Sidara and Danielle quickly looked away, and Alyssa covered her eyes and cried silently.

After, Nev quickly wrapped the other half of her arm. "I'm so sorry." Nev hugged her.

Dust flushed the toilet and started to gather more scraps of metal in the bathroom. After she started to worked on fixing a metal arm.

"How long is it going to take for the arm to be ready?" Maddie asked, hissing in pain.

"About a week, I'm a quick builder." Dust didn't look up from her work.

"Well, guess we're stuck her for a week." Alli wiped away her tears.

Nev wrapped her arms around Alyssa, who was trying to stop crying, but all she could think about was the bones popping out of place.

"Make yourselves comfortable, we can't leave with Maddie in this condition." Danielle announced, unrolling her sleeping bag that she shared with her girlfriend.

They all nodded, but Dust just continued to work and didn't sleep.

1 week later

Dust woke up and picked up the almost finished arm, she added the last string that was used for wires, and quickly woke up everybody.

Maddie put the arm on and moved it around. "It's heavy, but it looks bada*s."

"You'll get used to it, clench your fists." Dust responded.

Maddie did. "Huh, pretty neat."

She held her gun and everything was in place. "Alright, pack your things guys, we're heading north." Sidara closed her compass.

"Let's Go." Maddie picked up her backpack and they left.