Good for you! Dear Evan Hansen

Ok so let's go with just the four of use because Alyssa and Anatra weren't a part of the Baby Skyler one so let's just go-

sweet-peachy
sour-raspberry
iiidaddycooliii
DaNevGal

Skyler opened the door and saw all of her "mothers" in the kitchen. She called Alli, mommy. Maddie was ma. Dust was mama. Danielle was mom. And Nev was mother.

Alli grabbed Skyler by the shoulders. "Where have you been?!" She screamed.

Maddie crossed her arms "Do you have any idea how mortifying it is to find you out that your DAUGHTER, is spending the night at somebody else's HOME and you didn't even notice?!" Maddie clenched her fists.

"You told us, that you were at Jared's!" Danielle slammed her hands on the kitchen counter.

"Well if y'all aren't here, why does it matter where I am?" Skyler snapped.

"Uh, they think you're their son!" Nev states obviously. "These, these- These people-

"They aren't 'these people' they're my.." Skyler hesitated.

Dust snapped and grabbed Skyler by the shoulders. "What?! What are they?" She screamed.

"I don't know! Stop!" Skyler yelled back, pushing her mama off of her.

"Because you act like you're their-
Alli started but Daniele cut her off.

"Like they've adopted you! Like WE don't even exist!" Danielle snapped.

"They take care of me!" Skyler argued.

"They're not your parents!" Maddie shot back.

"Hey! That's not your family, Skyler!" Nev mocked in a high pitched tone.

"They're nice to me!" Skyler yelled.

Alli sighed, "Well they're lovely, lovely, people."

"Yeah."

"They don't know you!" Nev pointed at her.

"And you do?" Skyler responded in disgust.

Nev chuckled. "I thought I did."

"What?! What do y'all know about me? You don't even see me!"

"Hey! We're trying our best- Alli wiped the tears falling from her eyes.

"They like me! Because I know how hard it is to believe- they don't think I'm like- that there is something wrong with me. That I need to be fixed like you all do!"

"Hey wait!"Dust started.

"No no no, I need to go to therapy I need to take drugs. That I'm a burden- I'm the worst thing that ever happened to you. It's just- I ruined you're life!"

"YOU!" Danielle yelled.

"YOU ARE THE ONE GOOD THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO US SKYLER!" Skyler turned to her mom, noticing that they were all in tears.

"Sorry we couldn't give you anything more than that!" Dust leaned against the wall. She laughed bitterly "Sh*t!"

"Well it's not my fault other people can." Skyler turned and opened the door.

*Song starts now*

"So you found a place where the grass is greener! And you jumped the fence to the other side." Maddie slammed the door shut from behind Skyler. "Was it good?" She shoved her. "Are they giving you a world we could never provide?"

"Well I hope you're proud of your 'big decision!" Nev scoffed. "Yeah I hope it's all that you want and more. Now you're free, from the agonizing life you were living before!"

"And you say what you need to say," Dust crept up behind her and scared her. "So that you get to walk away. It would kill you to have to stay trapped when you've got something new."

"Well I'm sorry you had it rough, and I'm sorry I'm not enough." Alli rubbed the tears out of her eyes. "Thank god they 'rescued' you!" She made hands movement to signify 'rescued.'

"So you've got what you always wanted! So you got you're dream come true! Good for you!" Danielle laughed bitterly. "Good for you, you, you!" Danielle poked Skyler in the chest for every 'you.'

"Got a taste of a life so perfect. So you did what you had to do, good for you! Good for you!" All of them circled her.

"Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry?" Alli stepped forward. "Does it cross your mind that you might be wrong? Was it fun? Well I hope you had a blast while you dragged me along!" She showed Skyler the texts she sent her saying that Skyler was at the squads apartment, doing homework.

Maddie picked up a necklace she gave Skyler on her 10th birthday "And you say what you need to say. And you play who you need to play. And if somebody is in your way," Maddie dropped it on the ground. "Crush them and leave them behind." She stomped on it.

"Well I guess if I'm not of use. Go ahead you can cut me loose, go ahead now I won't mind!" They all circled her again.

"I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go." Danielle made a motion of zipping her lips. "Is that be good for you? Is that good for you, you you?"

"I'll just sit back while you run the show," Nev sat in a chair and propped her feet up on the counter. "Is that good for you? Would that be good for you, you, you?" Nev got up and walked towards Skyler.

"All I need is some time to think!" Skyler sobbed and covered her ears. She heard her mothers "I'll shut my mouth and I'll let you go!"

"But the boat is about to sink."
"Is that good for you, you, you?"

"Can't erase what I wrote in link. Tell how do I change the story?"
"Would that be good for you, you, you?"

"All the words that I can't take back!"
I'll just sit back while you run the show!

"Like a train coming off the track. Cause the rails and my bones all crack!" "Is that good for you?"

"I've got a find a way to-
"Good for you?"

"Stop it stop it! Just let me out!" Skyler yelled.

The group circled her. "So you got what you've always wanted! So you got your dream come true! Good for you! Good for you, you, you! Got a taste of a life so perfect, so you say you're someone new, good for you! Good for you! Good for you! Good for you!"

"So you've got what you've always wanted!" Maddie and Dust yelled in unison.

—————————————————

Wow that took a lot of work lmao.

Tell me what you think!