So This Is Love (Gev)

DaNevGal
Gay4_Lyfe

Princess Nev yawned. All these boring girls trying to impress her with their "skills" and making failed attempts at kissing her.

A girl spotted her eye. In the background, she was wearing a navy blue ballgown and she was walking around, her hair in a braid that laid on her shoulder.

Nev pushed past the girls and went to talk her the girl.

"So this is love. Hmmm. So this is love."

They waltzed out of the ballroom and into the garden. "So this is what makes life, divine."

"I'm all aglow. Hmm. And now I know."

"And know I know." The princess repeated.

"The key to all heaven is mine."

"My heart had wings. Hmm. And I can fly.." They walked hand in hand to the water fountain.

"I'll touch every star in the sky, so this is the miracle I've been dreaming of." They sang in unison.

"So this.. is love." They sat down on a bench and began to talk. They both began to lean in to kiss each other.

Ding Dong!

The clock struck midnight. The girl gasped and quickly got up. "It's late, I have to go." The girl ran up the garden steps.

"Wait, But I don't even know your name!" Nev ran after her.

"Alyssa." The girl mumbled, but the princess couldn't hear her.

"Wait! Come back!" Nev ran, but she couldn't catch up to her. "God I can't make anybody I like stay."

"Guards! I would like you to get that girl's name! Do NOT harm her! She is not a criminal and if you touch her I will have my father exile you from this town. Go!" Nev yelled.

Alyssa ran down the steps, panting. She tripped and landed on the concrete. "There She is!" A voice called from behind her. "Sh*t." Alyssa cursed under her breath. She quickly got up, but the stone was cold on her now bare foot. She didn't have time to grab her shoe, so she just kept running.

"Alyssie!" A squeaky voice called. "Jaq! Where's Gus?" Alyssa picked up the mouse.

"On his way home, let's go!" Jaq yelled. And Alyssa ran.

Nev picked up the shoe. "We need to find her. We have to."

"Your Grace, we have no sign of where she went."

"Then whoever has the other shoe is my bride. If the shoe is stolen I'll know, because I remember the touch of her hand. I felt something." Nev held the glass slipper in her hand like it was the most precious thing ever.

"I'll let the kingdom know, your highness."

"Thank you, Duke."

——————
coffeeflavoredtearz  and iiisk8terboiii are next! Ship name?