Squad: Become Human

sour-raspberry
dopey_daisy
DaNevGal

The squad are androids and they become deviants (it was Maddie's idea)

Maddie: Connor

Nev: Kara

Danielle: Markus

Dust: I made my own up because I haven't finished the game yet

Alyssa and Sidara are briefly in this.

Editor Dust: This sucks so Maddie don't get your hopes up.

————————

"Hey. You!" Nev looked up from her cleaning.

"Get me a beer." Todd slurred. "Yes Todd." She opened the fridge and took out a cold beer and gave it to him.

Alice, the little girl who lived in the house, hopped down the stairs. Her backpack was on and she was wearing a warm jacket. "Hey! Where are you going?" Todd snapped.

"Out." She mumbled weakly. "I will escort her out for you Todd, and I will make sure she comes back safe-

"Yeah. Yeah. Just get out of my sight." Todd threw the beer bottle at the wall.

Nev opened the door and followed Alice outside.

Once she was out, she sighed with relief. "Okay, were do we run too?" Alice looked up at her.

"Well, I was hoping we could meet up with other deviants." She suggested. "Oh ok." Alice held the android's hand, and they began walking.

*Time skip bright to you by the confusion on if I'm pansexual or straight 👍🏼*

"Dust! Get back here!" Her owner yelled. She kept running. Not looking back. All she did was go against her programming. She was free. She didn't have to face the abuse anymore.

Dust ripped off the one thing that made her look like an Android. She stared at it, before crushing it.

"Hey." A small voice whispered. It was a little girl. "Hi." She bent down. "I'm Alice. And this is Nev," Alice pointed to a figure in the shadows of an alley.

"I-Is Nev an android?" Dust stared at the figure. Alice pulled her into the alley and she saw the figure up close. It was another Android!

"Please don't take me back." Dust begged. "I won't, I'm a deviant as well." Nev responded, comfortingly.

"We we're hoping to find other deviants and to-

"Over here, Hank!" A voice yelled.

"Shït!" Nev whisper-yelled, and went deeper into the alley. The god behind the dumpster, but Dust pokes her head out a little bit.

An Android was standing there, with an older man. She was wearing a suit and looking around wildly. "I-I could've sworn I heard deviants."

The older man sighed. "That's not our mission right now, Maddie. Let's go." He said firmly, and pulled her along.

"They're after us, trying to dismantle us.. I guess." Nev leaned her head against the wall.

"If we're going to find a group, we might want to go to the junkyard, and find an alive.. you know." Dust suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea, come on Alice. I know you're tired." Alice slowly got up, and Dust picked her up.

"Let's go." They set off towards the junk yard

*Time skip brought to you by my husband, Daveed."

Once they got to the junkyard, they immediately started looking. Alice buried her face into Dust's neck, afraid of the scary parts.

"H-Help!" A voice yelled. They quickly ran towards the direction of the voice. It was a broken Android, slowly loosing her life. "I need parts." She looked down at the place where a leg should be.

"We're gonna help you? Okay? Come on Alice, help us out please." Dust set her down and. Nev started to talk to the deviant.

Her name was Danielle, and she lived in a mansion with an old man, they had so much fun together. She told of the times when they played chess, played the piano, painted, and when she wheeled him around the house, running and laughing.

"So what happened?" Nev asked, and Dust started to work in Danielle.

She looked down sadly. "His son. He broke into the house to steal something and I.. I killed him."

Nevs eyes widened, and Dust almost dropped the materials she was using to patch Danielle's arms.

"I didn't mean to. All I did was push him, he was attacking me!"

"We believe you." Nev nodded.

"Thank you so much." Danielle stood up, she was patched up and good as new!

"It's still in the afternoon, let's keep looking." Nev picked up a tired Alice, and they continued to walk.

They reached an Andriod store, and they peeked in the window.

Danielle locked eyes with a gorgeous Android, who was being bought. They stared at each other and Danielle started to smile.

"Come on!" The person who bought her yelled.

"Yes sir, won't happen again sir. If you would like to name me, that is fine. My last owner named me Sidara-

"Will you shut the fück up?" He hissed at her.

"Yes sir, won't happen again."

The Andriod looked back at Danielle, and smiled. Danielle wanted to keep her. But the thing is, she didn't know what she was feeling.

"Come on Danielle! We don't have time for your lovey dovey shi-

Nev was cut off by someone bumping into her. She both fell onto the ground. "Oh- I'm so sorry!" Nev picked up the objects on the ground and looked up to see, another Android.

She smiled, and they both stood up. "I'm Nev, what's your name?" She held out her hand.

"My name is Alyssa. I have these things to take to my owner, and if I'm late.. I'm going to get into trouble. It was nice meeting you." Alyssa smiled.

And just like Sidara, she left.

"Come on Nev! We don't have time for your lovey dovey shït!" Danielle called our, and Dust snorted.

"Oh har har." Nev caught up to her friends, when she heard a familiar voice.

"I'll be right back, Hank." The voice monotoned.

"Go!" Nev pushed the group and they ran.

"Hey! Stop!" Maddie yelled, and chased after them.

Alice tripped and fell. "Alice!" Nev yelled and ran to get her.

Maddie grabbed her arm. "No! Stop!" Nev grabbed Maddie's other arm, and they were struggling.

"Stop! We just want to live." They stopped struggling and stared at each other, Maddie sighed and let go of her.

"I know a place where you can be safe. Follow me." Maddie went in front of the group to lead them to the safe spot.

          Squad: Become Human