Chapter-5

She took out an outfit from the bags and was about to show him but the strip of the bag got tangled with her bracelet. Usually Y/N is quite professional and never get nervous but what was it this time? Was she really nervous. Why? Was it because he was a dangerous man? Was she really that scared of him?

Obviously everyone would be. EVERYONE.

She laughed awkwardly and started to get her bracelet free from the bag but in process it got tangled more

"U better know whom u r making wait madam"
She remembered that guard's words. She looked at Jungkook and he was not looking in a good mood either.

I m done today.

Her inside started to tremble now. Nothing was helping her but what happened next scared the shit out of her. 

Jungkook was getting mad

Jungkook was getting mad. He grabbed her wrist hardly and pulled it in process her bracelet broke in to pieces. It was such a sudden move she frozed in her spot.

When she realized what happened she straighten herself and bowed

Y/N: I am Really sorry.

No response..... Like ALWAYS. God why is he so arrogent.

After some minutes.

Jungkook was checking his outfits. It was the 4th one now but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Namjoon: boss it's me. Namjoon

Jungkook : come in

As soon as Namjoon opened the door, he bowed. He did not enter the room as he was not allowed to.

Namjoon: I apologize for the interruption but boss u need to come with me.

Jungkook could tell that it was important maybe some emergency or something cause if it was not Namjoon would never disturb him while he is with someone.

Jungkook: stay here. Don't move until I come back
Jungkook death glared at her before leaving

Y/N: y... Yes.

As soon as he left Y/N felt so releaved as if she was again able to breath properly for as long as she was with him she could not even breath properly cause it was too quite that even their breaths could be heard. except for just a little noise of Jungkook moving while checking his outfits.

Y/n: what the hell was that dude... I m DEFINATELY NEVER COMING BACK HERE OH GOD WHY AM I EVEN HERE AT FIRST PLACE.

She sat down on couch
Y/n: and when this monster is coming back? Urghhhh am I really going to wait for him until he is back. Oh God can he please hurry. I have alot of work to do. He is not the only one who is busy.