Chapter-20

Jungkook was waiting in his room. His eyes struck on room clock that was ticking taking its time to pass a second after a whole century.At exact 5, a knock was heard followed by the knob rotating informing someone's arrival.

She entered slowly closing the door behind her. Her eyes fell on Jungkook, Her Jungkook. Running to him they both hugged each other tightly like their whole life depended on it. She started to cry in his embrace. Finally feeling safe and back to where she belongs to.

After pulling back she stared at his features. He was looking different. Not the way  she left him. Red veins visible in his eyes screaming the lack of rest given to them. Untreated scars and wounds all over his neck and arms. Tiredness fell all over his body and faint alcohol smell. She could feel it all. But there was no change in his expressions. They were same like before. Overpowering, strong, pretending to be okay but with warm and emotionful eyes.

She was feeling so many emotions all at once. But Jungkook was not. His blood temperature started to rise getting to it's limit like someone put it to boil. As his eyes traveled down her body. He took off the coat revealing the outfit she was wearing.

Her outfit seemed to be tight enough Hugging her body making each part much visible. Strips on her upper chest revealing  her cleavage completely. Her stomach was completely revealed with no back covering at all. Going down To her legs she was wearing extremely short shorts completely revealing her butt.

Shutting his eyes he balled his fists already imagining cutting Lee's hands himself for making her wear this.

YN :" He S-said H-he will H-have fun……. W-with me T-tomorrow n-night. I was so S-scared."

Jungkook opened his eyes looking at her. Seeing tears in her eyes looking so broke followed by swallowing the limp in her throat. His eyes softened. He was feeling the worse knowing it was all his fault. He should have had protected her. He didn't even want to think what could have gone wrong if he was one more day late.

Wiping her tears gently, he kissed her forehead.

Jungkook :" Jungkook is here now. He will never ever let you go again. Never ever……..let anyone get near you."

Jungkook : "he will protect you…….Now and forever. Keep you with him. Shower you with love that you deserve and snatch everyone's eyes out of their sockets who dare to look at you. "

YN felt so happy. She still had tears in her eyes but the difference were they were tears of happiness. But she chuckles when Jungkook said last line remembering he said the same to her and now he was going to do that to everyone except her.

Jungkook : " how about you shower and change. Clean up just like I Love."

YN nodded and was about to go to the washroom to shower but Jungkook kept on holding her hand.

Jungkook : " I Will help you with it"

YN felt like she was dreaming. Jungkook was being extra sweet. She never felt Jungkook being this good. He was being a gentleman that YN treasured the most. She didn't know if she will experience this kind of treatment again or not but she was sure to save this moment in her memories forever.

Going to the washroom he filled the bathtub adjusting the temperature making  sure it was good. YN stood against counter looking at Jungkook fondly storing his each and every move in her brain.