Chapter-23

Jungkook opened his eyes, his vision seemed to be blurred. He could see blood everywhere, blood that belongs to him. Glass pieces that dug deep down his skin. Everything was upside Down.He was struck in his seat and for some good minutes he couldn't even move no matter how much he tried to.

He was hating Being this weak. He wanted to get out of there and run to his Yn but it was hard for him to even keep his eyes open.

Being struck in there for like 15 minutes he felt some movements. Someone opened the door but he was too gone to turn and look at who he is. For some reason he thought there a gunshot will be heard and there he will be all gone.

                                        *****

Men took over Yoongi and Yn lost her breaths. He was trying to fight back them. Wrapping arm around one guy's neck he kicked other in crotch who fell down groaning in pain. Punching in the stomach of the one he had his arm around he got rid of both of them but another came who hit Yoongi on the head so hardly that he fell holding his head.

The guy took out his gun and pointed at Yoongi and there a gunshot was heard with that guy limping down to the floor as blood pooled around his head. Yoongi looked around to see Daniel had just shot the man in the head. He came near Yoongi and knelt down quickly started treating Yoongi's wounds.

While Jungkook ran in and jumped inside of pool not caring if the power turns on or not. Going deep inside the water he finally got a glimpse of Yn and extended his hand out and successfully got her out of it. Reaching the surface Yoongi and Daniel helped them out of it.

He was badly injured not caring about a thing he just couldn't see his Yn in this state. Running out of that dangerous room, he put his jacket on metal floor and gently laid her down over it. Pumping her heart again and again trying to get maximum water out of her, she was not waking up no matter how much he tried.

Jungkook : " C'mon c'mon wake up Yn!"

Nothing helping out, he couldn't think of anything else as he got down and started giving her mouth respiration. Repeating two to three times she finally got in her senses and coughing out water.

He quickly pulled back holding her letting her cough out as much as water. Getting in her senses first person she saw was Jungkook and the next moment they both were hugging each other like that met after a whole century.

But Jungkook soon pulled back.

Jungkook : " we need to get out of here. "

Yn : "you are hurt!"

Seeing Jungkook all filled in scars and injuries ripped her heart. It was the first time she was ever seeing Jungkook in this state and it was hurting her so badly.

Jungkook : " let's get out of here hmm then I will let you treat my wounds. "

She nodded and he helped her get up. Looking back at Yoongi he stopped.

Jungkook : " you alright there?"

Yoongi : "y-yes sir."

Mentaly cursing himself for stuttering in front of his master. But it was not his fault either he was taken aback. It was just a gun shot, he has been in worst situations but his master never asked nor cared a bit.

Jungkook : "stay behind me"
As Yn just did what she was told. She didn't know what was going around. But she could tell whatever it was, it was not good. Running out of there, they saw people fighting, gun shots could be heard everywhere and she would yelp at each shot but had no time to react cause his own man had a gun in hand and was digging a hole in each person's head that would come there way.