Chapter-24

2 weeks later

Yn was he brought to Busan. When she saw the news that Jungkook got caught by the police she could not help but to feel like her world just shattered. Staying in her most worn out form for a whole week while Jimin kept on trying to make her feel better. He also tried to take her to different places so she might feel refreshed but nothing happened. He got too worried seeing yn in that state knowing she is his responsibility now. But yn only pushed him away. His intentions were clear but she was in no state to understand that.

Finally after one week she ate something when Jimin comforted her that one day she will surely get to meet Jungkook again. No one knew if it was true or not but yn surely believed that. They can't be that cruel they will surely let her meet Jungkook but what she didn't know was that he was not a random prisoner. He was Mafia's world ruler who was kept in the most secured place. No one was allowed to enter or leave his cell. He was provided meal once a day and that was also under high security.

She started to go out. She went back to Seoul and met her friends,Mrs Lauren and Taehyung. Feeling back at life again, her friends made sure to keep her happy and take her out of all this. But there was not a single doubt, Jungkook was on her mind each minute, each second. Each night she would cry wanting to go back in Jungkook's arms. She missed his warmth, she missed the way Jungkook would caress her hair until she go to sleep. She missed how he would always cuddle her and tell her how much he loves her. She missed waking up in his arms, how he was the first sight to have after opening her eyes. How soft and breathtaking he would look in the morning. How his hair would be all ruffled up and his puffy eyes when he would wake up. Like he is the most innocent creature in the universe.

But nothing. No matter how much she cry, he would never come back. She would never hear those beautiful 3 words again that still make her heart beat go crazy. Two hearts separated but memories, beautiful memories that they had together still linger. He disappeared just like a speck of dust but left his invisible Traces behind. She wanted to go back to his mansion and feel him all over again but it was taken down by the FBI.

Jin : " tasty tasty meal for my beautiful people! "

Yn who was sitting on the dining table came out of the trance of her thoughts hearing Jin who was bringing in a lot of food. They were in Jimin's house in Busan. Jin would stay there. It was a luxury penthouse with separate suites for three of them. No doubt it was elegant and breathtaking but it was nothing in front of Jungkook's mansion. She didn't like it here. She didn't feel at home. She missed  jungkook's room. That room where they would be together. That was her home, her everything. She missed that feeling of home.

Smiling slightly at Jin who set the table and sat down rubbing hands. Jimin who was getting ready to go to work came too and sat beside Jin.

Jin:" OK try it and tell quickly. Well I know it's delicious but I will still give you the honor to judge"

Jimin : " yeah yeah got it"

He chuckled and yn tasted the food giving a thumbs up while jimin loved its taste too. All of them ate their food.

Jimin : " btw I am coming home early today. Let's go out"

Jin : " wahh I was getting bored here too. Let's go to arcade!"

Jimin : " yah! Are you a kid!"

Jin : "what's with going to arcade!! Yah are you calling me kid wahhh how dare you disrespect me. I am older than you. Do you have a lil bit of shame. Do you have manners. We are going where I said THAT'S IT"

He said it all so quickly without even breathing in between and Jimin almost missed half of his beautiful speech.

Jimin : " can't believe you are turning 30 soon. Yn will tell"