Chapter-15 Pt1/2

She looked back to see if Jin was still following her while she was still running and ended up bumping in to something as hard as stone falling down straight . It pained too much she thought she is gonna pass out from pain but she heard something else fell down.

something light and sharp like a utensil....? with a groan and some gasps.

looking up she saw a bloody hand that had a deep fresh scar ,blood was ozing out of it and at the side their was a dagger on floor filled with blood.Looking up she gasped in fear finding Jungkook in the worst form ever.

They say monsters are not real or they live inside us. But at that time he was the perfect one to be described as monster,how it really looks LIKE a name which y/n used for him in her thoughts and sometimes reality too. Droplets of blood ware scattered on deviously handsome face of that monster.

His dark eyes were giving a glare that was freezing y/n's bones, being nude in the middle of a hailstorm,where every chunk of ice was a frosted dagger cutting into her skin..

Telling you one thing everytime someone dare to stand in front of him, This man......called monster loses his nuts and turn in to most dreadful ,wildest animal.

His guards who are quite useful to his anger even they get scared. No one dare to actually even breathe loudly; when Jungkook is found in that form. Not even Namjoon dare to say anything unless it's too much important.

Returning after finishing each and every creature daring to Stan d in front of him.Holding the sharp edge of dagger , that girl bumped in him and the dagger went cross his hand leaving a deep huge scar with blood start ozing out of it.

That was the time when he lost his mind.

yn quickly stood up and took some steps backward as she was scared as hell.

"i-i d-didn't m----"

Jungkook: "SHUT UP"
Losing his shits,he smashed his fist on wall, eyes piercing through her poor soul. As his fist ended up crashing the picture frame that was hanging on wall with its glass digging in Jungkook's hand and arm but he didn't seem to bother.

Jungkook: " WHO THE FUCK SAID YOU CAN RUN AROUND MY HOME LIKE IT'S YOUR FUCKING PLAYGROUND."

it was the most dreadful voice yn ever heard.The deepest ,scariest voice mixed with growl and anger. He was spiting fire weakening yn's small poor figure .

She didn't know.It was not her fault. Why it have to happen to her everytime. She finally became happy and this man here had to ruin it all .Her all hopes shattered again. She didn't do anything to her. Everything hit her soo badly.She was too scared,her tears threaten to fall down but she knew if this happens this will make things more bad......or maybe worse.

But at the same time she got so angry.When it was not her fault so she is not supposed to go through this.

Y/n: " I said i didn't know.What are you so angry for!"

The guards Behind Jungkook stepped back almost shaking in fear. Regretting every word coming out of y/ns mouth.This girl didn't know she was calling her death.

Jungkook: "Did you ........talk back?"
raising his brows his tilted his head.Amused by the courage of this girl.Again someone dare to stand in front of him .No .....he was not allowing this.

Taking slow dreadful steps towards her he took out a piece of glass that dug in his arm .Pitch black dreadful Eyes digging holes in her ,forgetting to even blink.

YN tried her best not to step back even though from inside she was a mess.She couldn't stop shaking. Never in her life she ever experienced someone this angry and moreover he was filled in blood.As he continued moving towards her she couldn't help but weaken under his gaze that made her feel like she is gonna pass out.She stepped back unless her back touched the wall indicating dead end.