Chapter-16

YN was left there. All alone in that room gathering her breathes realizing what just happened. She looked at dirty bed sheets with disgust and looked away as her eyes turn blank with no expression on her face.

Did I just......gave my virginity to a monster?

The thought repeated inside her brain like a loop but still her expressions were calmed and blank. It took her a few minutes to gather her strength again as she stared at the door from where the man just escaped who took her virginity away with him. She didn't ever knew her life would ever turn this worse to the extent she will become a slut.

Raising her eyes up from floor she let those thoughts settled down somewhere in her brain and got up from there as it was suffocating her staying in that dark, creepy room. But her eyes fell on torn pieces of her clothes and undergarments scattered across the floor.

Closing her eyes trying her best not to break down at this moment she took a long breath and her eyes traveled to the closet. Without thinking twice her steps took her there automatically. Looking around still with her blank expressions the closet was twice as big as hers and also a touch of classy look fell all over.

Nothing seemed to impress her at this moment as she just did what she came here to do. Getting an over-sized button up black shirt from his closet she wore it as it covered till her thighs and came out. Picking up all the torn pieces of clothes from floor she made her way outside the room carefully closing the door and directly made her way towards her room. No one seemed to be awake at such an hour of night as silence and peace fell over the mansion.

And again the night passed just like usual as she stared out the big glass window for some hours and slept there without realizing.

5:00 am

There was a knock at yn's door but there didn't seem to come a reply as she already slept at 3 am and after a hard core session of sex it was almost breaking her bones from pain so she slept quite deeply.

The knock repeated but getting no reply the person made its way inside her room. Making sure there was nothing inappropriate that he was not supposed to see he made his way towards her bed and sat down near her peaceful sleeping figure. Her beautiful yet calming figure gave peace to his heart as he brushed a hand on her face gently.

??? : "I'm sorry"

*****

Jungkook returned by morning after gathering his thoughts. He himself doesn't seem to have proper sleep. There they were again, Jungkook and Namjoon sitting across each other in his office.

Jungkook handed Namjoon a letter and asked him to send it to those gangsters who kidnapped Mrs Lauren. Namjoon froze in his place. No way he was ever going to put YN in trouble, specially after what he heard last night from her.

Jungkook : "I want it done today"

Jungkook was already so done with this girl. She was making him do things he never even thought. He just wanted to get rid of her already. It was more than enough now.

Namjoon : " sir please, can u atleast listen to her.we shouldn't put her in danger. Nothing was her fault."

There was a moment of piercing silence that fell across Jungkook's office. Namjoon stiffened in his seat. Never he ever spoke after Jungkook and after what he just did cleared Jungkook's doubts.